Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Good to know, my dealer has been wrong about the status of my truck order more than right (other than: we don't have it yet).
  2. S

Useful link if you're wondering if your Ram 2500 HD is impacted by the recall: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/results.html?vin=3C6UR5SL4NG287011 , replace vin with your own. Line 1232 in the tracker. Was told by my dealer that since my truck is sitting at Saltillo it won't ship...
  3. S

Line 1232. February order, August build. Have window sticker. Check in with dealer every month. They indicate truck 100% built, just sitting for pickup at Saltillo yard. The tracking site sometimes indicates an ETA, then the date passes, then it resets to TBD. Called corporate several...
  4. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Your post gives me some hope. I'm at 251 days today, not yet shipped. Every 2 months-ish I get an estimated delivery date which flips back to TBD after the date passes. But good to know that the older orders aren't all forgotten.