Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

[UPDATED] Adding Front ParkSense on a Tradesman

I enable front and rear in the cluster as I do not have a switch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. L

I changed the module to the old version from a 2019 Part # 68366715AF and the rear started working but not the front LOL If I put the new one 68480723AA only the front works Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. L

Uconnect 5 12 inch module 2022 2500 sold

Btw what happened to your screen? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Ok, let me check one out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

Do you have the 12 inch screen also or will it work with a 2019 screen? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

where can i get the adapter, and does this have wireless car play as my 8 inch has it, also whats the lowest price
  7. L

i Have a 2021 with the 8 inch, where are you located
  8. L

You said it needs an adapter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. L

is this still avalaible
  10. L

Also if I change it back to DD only the fronts work perfectly, the rear is saying Off Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. L

Ok Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. L

I changed the Vehicle line from DD to D2 in the BCM with alfaobd so my truck thinks it is a pickup , I had to do this to get my blind spot monitor and power tail gate to work as i added a bed to my CC, everything else it working including power folding mirror and 360 surround view cams, i think...
  13. L

I can’t get mine to work in my 2021 Laramie CC when I log into the module it has vehicle line mismatch if I clear the code it works for 1 second Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. L

I’m trying to figure out which on of the green canbus as I see 3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk