Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Fuel filters backordered

Usually my rule of thumb is I will pay for something when the hourly wage is less then what I make in the same amount of time it would take me. With all the mark up on filters the estimate was only $100 for the hour. Prob would have taken me longer than that so was work it for me.
  2. P

Fuel filters backordered

Interesting story today. Has anyone been charged a lot more money for a quoted scheduled maintenance service? With all these backorders, I called my local dealership the other day to find out how much it would cost for my fuel filter replacements. They have my VIN because I have done service...
  3. P

Google is updating Android Auto to fit all screen sizes!

Lol thats not Android auto or carplay He's using the full screen media section of Uconnect. Connecting with Bluetooth. He's doing what RAM wants him to do, which is use their UI instead of the more superior phone versions. The reality is that the Uconnect user interface wastes a ton of...
  4. P

New update breaks stuff

Thanks everyone that seemed to bring it back to a working state. Anyone know what this update brings?
  5. P

New update breaks stuff

Didn't do w reset but have restarted vehicle 3 times since the update this morning... The steps button is also missing from controls. Probably other stuff as well. It's version MY23.T27.46-prod
  6. P

New update breaks stuff

Just got an OTA today. The climate control now shows a red/blue bar instead of the temperature. Also the dual zone/passenger side adjustments are completely gone. Even when sync is turned off. Anyone know of any good changes? Android auto is still not full screen.
  7. P

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

I just got mine today. I don't even care if it fell off the back of a truck or something, it's finally here and I can stop whining like a little
  8. P

Does Towing Technology or Tow Technology Plus Group include wiring for trailer camera?

Because last year they weren't and the only way to get the fancy new mirror was to get the towing package with the trailer reverse knob... Sooooo if you don't need a reverse trailer backup thing then you were SOL.
  9. P

Does Towing Technology or Tow Technology Plus Group include wiring for trailer camera?

If you don't get the the camera at time of ordering you can't get it at any point in the future. ever.
  10. P

Offering buyouts to 50% of salaried workers

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I think I read that the buyouts were forced... I was thinking layoffs. Don't mind me :)
  11. P

Should I change i the title to specifically call out salaried workforce?
  12. P

Black wheel repair?

A Mavis chipped wheels on my new 3500 lol. They said they get it fixed and I've had wheels repaired before but are these black rims easy to fix? Or should I be pushing for all new wheels?
  13. P

Jack and Jack Stand Location for Tire Rotation

Great day, great day ..
  14. P

Jesus... Now they are saying they can't balance them with the machine they have and I need to take it somewhere else to have them balanced
  15. P

Lol I knew this was a mistake... Been here for 2 hours and the part for the jack still hasn't come in.. and what's better, "your tpms sensor in one of your tires was broken, did you notice a light on in the truck?" They've said the same story to two other people while being here. This place is...
  16. P

I was originally tempted to go to Walmart because thats where I bought the tires haha. I'm already accepting the fact that they probably wont torque wrench the wheels and will just impact them to death.
  17. P

Apparently the riser "broke" and the new one was coming yesterday. I was going to go somewhere else but I have a hard time trusting any shops and it's a mavis so I figured they do wheels/tires all the time and won't scratch up my wheels or something. Call me a skeptic but skilled labor isn't...
  18. P

2023 Trailer Towing Cameras & Surround Cameras - Available or Not? And how to order a config that will work...

Someone here HAS to have a friendly dealer service manager that can escalate this to FCA about how to order a warranty replacement camera. We should just need to give them a VIN of one of the trucks that has it on their build sheet.
  19. P

Yeah that's annoying... Someone here HAS to have a friendly dealer service manager that can escalate this to FCA about how to order a warranty replacement. We should just need to give them a VIN of one of the trucks that has it on their build sheet.
  20. P

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

I was just thinking that because we cannot order the tow mode camera after time of ordering there could be a black market for these things. If people don't need them and are willing to put XH7 on their order it could be a very easy thing to turn around and sell. With that being said if anyone...