Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Largest 18" Tire on Stock Set Up

Great info, thanks
  2. M

Largest 18" Tire on Stock Set Up

Got 295 70 18 Falken Wildpeaks on my stock Big Horn wheels, all is good, just the right amount of meat on the tire
  3. M

Installed the S&B cold air intake, with some interesting results since the install

New to the diesel thing and am looking at CAI's myself, how do you get more exhaust brake noise from the intake?
  4. M

295 70 19 Falken Widpeaks

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.
  5. M

295 70 19 Falken Widpeaks

Just got my 3500 SRW Bighorn Cummins 2 weeks ago, looking to upgrade the OEM Transforce's as they are not a good winter tire for here in VT, looking at Falken Widpeaks and want to go with 295 instead of the 275 on it now with the factory Bighorn wheels. Will I run into any rubbing issues with...
  6. M

Newbie here on HD Rams site from VT

Hey all, Checking in here from VT, had a 2500 5.7 4x4 Ram now for 16 years, got it the year my son was born, it's still going strong and now I am passing it down to him. Only catch is I ordered a 3500 Big Horn Cummins in May and he can't have the truck until the new one comes in. I have been...