Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

295/70/18 AT Tire and Weight Affect

Looking to put a set of 295/70/18 on 18x9 +20 Fuel Blitz, trying to decide which AT tire to go with. Don't do any off-road driving but good snow performance is a must and occasional towing, nothing super heavy. I love my current set of OEM size Wildpeaks but with the A/T4W being a heavier tire...
  2. T

ZD4 Customer Satisfaction Notice - DEF Dosing Update

Just dropped my 2022 off at the dealer for recall work and they also let me know of ZD4 an update to the DEF Dosing Unit. This didn't show up in my Ram app or anything but was finally able to find it in the "Current Customer Satisfaction Notices" section. Anyone have any more information on what...
  3. T

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

That's a bug in the RAM app, mine shows no recalls and I know I have 3 open. Then the app gives an error message
  4. T

SOLD. For Sale: UC5 8.4 w/NAV screen and bezel with ATC $350

Selling an 8.4 w/NAV screen from my 22 Laramie 2500 Night Edition along with the bezel with the carbon fiber accent on top. $350 shipped Venmo or PayPal
  5. T

Hypothetical question about U5 8.4" Nav to U5 12" conversion

Sure, part number 6EZ155X9AE. I have a Night Edition so this bezel is the dark bezel with carbon fiber accent on top
  6. T

I had the 8.4 with NAV so didn't need to replace the radio module. I just replaced the screen with a new one
  7. T

strange Ram Connect engine malfunction message

Mine was actually the same situation, I had the truck in accessory mode listening to music waiting for my wife to finish an appointment so about 30 minutes. Must be a bug in the RAM app with the truck in accessory mode too long and it thinks the check engine light is illuminated for a fault
  8. T

strange Ram Connect engine malfunction message

I had the same thing Tuesday. Ignored it, no check engine light or anything. Some bug with the RAM app
  9. T

Ram Tail Gate Recall

Looks like they finally updated the RAM app to show the recall. Wasn't showing up yesterday but today it's now showing as an open recall. Haven't had an issue so not too worried about getting it fixed
  10. T

That was very simple and everything is working great and took under an hour, thanks @Jimmy07
  11. T

Curiosity question while I wait for the parts to be delivered today. What does changing ICS Integrated Center Stack to not enabled do and why is that required?
  12. T

Uconnect 12.0 Update

No, the latest is 26.17 that was just released last week and is rolling out. 26.15 was never officially released and RamCares on other forums are continually asking people how they got that release as it was never pushed out. Hopefully those on 26.15 will still receive the OTA to 26.17
  13. T

I'm looking to do the same, already ordered the bezel and screen. Just want to confirm there's nothing else that's needed like a harness or anything? Literally just plug in the new screen and good to go?
  14. T

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

There's a post on the 5th Gen Ram forum with the update file. I manually updated using it to the 26.15 version and finally stopped losing my climate icons every night
  15. T

2023 - New instrument cluster not in Stellantis pics??

Doesn't look like the new mirrors are pictured either, wouldn't take too much out of it
  16. T

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

There was supposed to be an update in Q2 to fix this issue yet it's still happening. Only way I can get it back is by changing profiles or themes and then the next day it's gone again.
  17. T

Black lug nuts for Night Edition wheels

I got the same ones few months back, here's a couple pictures