Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. V

Bilstein 4600 rear shock question

I have a 2022 srw ho granite crystal with 3" lift kit and 5100 bilsteins . I contacted bilstien ,they were very helpful with info . A huge difference in handling & riding
  2. V

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Nice!! Its American force or Cheyenne's welds for me, still deciding
  3. V

4 months to kill: Let’s see your Regular Cabs

Pick up my 22 ram 3500 4x4 6.7 h.o srw reg cab 3 weeks ago off the boat. Mauna loa was erupting. Went back for lic & registration . Mauna loa snowed. Added step & 3" leveling kit.
  4. V

New 2022 ram 3500 H.O srw reg cab undercarriage rusting

Looked under the body,noticed some welds ( barely passable) were rusting along frame & other places . Highly Recommend Under coating & paint rustoluem oil based along frames. Living in Kona ,ah no brainer.
  5. V

Nice!!
  6. V

Nice!! 1 of the colors I wz considering
  7. V

Awesome, my bro had a power wagon with 360 with high rise manifold 4 barrel Holly back in the day . Always liked them.
  8. V

Mahalo , will be adding a few necessities soon
  9. V

Nice!! Bro. My last truck
  10. V

Just got it today off the boat in Hilo Hi. Waited 4 weeks,and made a payment prior. The wait was worth it for my H.O single cab srw. Just it time Pele Mauna Loa erupting, lava flow within 2 miles of the highway .
  11. V

Opinions on ordering a regular cab 3500?

In the construction biz its great to have a single cab 8ft box ,tommy liftgate and able to load more building materials.
  12. V

Opinions on ordering a regular cab 3500?

I had a build for 22 lariat f350 4x4 diesel supercab ,backed out . Ordered a big horn HO 4x4 single cab srw 4 weeks ago. I couldn't find a single cab srw with a ho anywhere along the west coast. There a rare breed
  13. V

4 months to kill: Let’s see your Regular Cabs

Have 2 wait 4 to 6 months for my pics. Been shopping tho,liftkit,wheels & tires. Wheels 3 to months out also. I ordered a granite grey HO big horn single cab,srw.
  14. V

its been 2 weeks, already want to add-on to order. Is it 2 late

QuattroCS, have to say Mahalo nui loa! This is an awesome needed addtion to my HO. We appreciate all the HDRAMS forum people that have contributed with there expertise & knowledge!
  15. V

its been 2 weeks, already want to add-on to order. Is it 2 late

Hey jimkill Nice a dealer that can accommodate . Thats great ,its never to late & get what u want! Were paying a premium price. Its hard to get it right the 1st time. Mine was to add a bolt on running board, security alarm, 5th wheel, and etc. I had to remind myself my want, wish, & need list...