Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Falken 285/65/20 tire pressure?

Just put these on my 2500 Laramie CTD, wondering what others have found to be a good pressure for running around empty? I already lowered my TPMS threshold with a procal, and put the tires at 55 front and 50 rear. The front ones look a little low to me. Snow on the ground where I’m at so it’s...
  2. C

Falken WildPeak AT3 285/65/20

A pic of my stock truck on 285/65/20 AT3’s. Awesome in the snow/ice compared to the stock tires.
  3. C

295/65R20 Toyo Open Country A/T III - 2022 Night Edition 3500 Stock Wheels

Looks great! Should have come that way from Ram. Nice to have this info for those looking for it!
  4. C

285/65r20 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T on stock 2022 Night Edition 2500

Went to get my tires installed today and two of the tires wouldn’t balance and we’re out of round. Stock is low and didn’t want to wait so went with the Falkens instead. I don’t like the look as much but oh well, maybe next time. Thanks again for the pictures!
  5. C

Exactly what I was looking for, looks great! I ordered some for mine from my local Discount Tire, should be in tomorrow. Thank You!
  6. C

Thanks for the report, not much info out there on these on the HD trucks. Interested in getting these to replace the crap transforce tires. Pic looks good, do you happen to have any other pics? Maybe a front quartering shot of the truck/wheel/tire?
  7. C

Speedometer variance with bigger tires

With the stock tires my truck’s speedo reads fast. Was thinking when I go up a size or two the speedo will be right on. Did you ever check your speedo with stock tires?
  8. C

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

I also recently bought extended Mopar coverage (8yr/85k) through Granger, super easy process and much cheaper than the local dealers.
  9. C

3500 vs F450 Thoughts

I had a Ford F-350 Tremor that wandered and was a handful to keep in the lane. Wasn‘t because of too much caster, it was because it didn’t have enough caster. After making a few unsuccessful attempts to fix it my Ford dealer recommended I buy aftermarket suspension to try and correct the issue...
  10. C

2022 2500 Full Thuren Kit-Amazing Transformation

Any pictures of it on flat ground by chance? I would like to improve the ride of mine and eliminate some of the Ram rake.
  11. C

What is Sirius/XM Guardian?

I tried using the remote start during the trial subscription and it worked about 30% of the time. Also for those that think the location services will work for theft recovery think again. I thought I might pay for the service for this reason but often times the truck’s location does not update...
  12. C

New truck day!

New to the forum, wanted to introduce myself. Have been looking for a new truck on and off for a couple months without success. Was considering ordering but stumbled on an ordered truck that someone backed out on yesterday. Went to look at it first thing this morning and was able to negotiate a...