Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Slamming Hyundai! Terrible

I have a business associate who owns a 2012 Hyundai Sonata with a 2.4L 4 cylinder motor. The car wouldn't start, so she had AAA come to jump start it. They told her the engine is frozen? The car has a little over 106K miles, so it shouldn't have locked up. She had it towed to the Hyundai...
  2. A

U Connect 5 wireless CarPlay drops out when connecting with USB cable.

I've only had it happen once, but it worried me. I was driving my truck and I decided to plug in my Apple phone to the USB port - the battery was low and I wanted to charge it while I was driving. The Apple CarPlay shut off when I plugged the phone in and the system went back to the Mopar...
  3. A

Love my 2500 HD

I've owned my 2022 2500 HD Crew Cab 4X4 Laramie Diesel for about three months. I drove to work today in my truck - it's super comfortable and drives much better than any truck I've ever owned. I hope to find a lot of Ram 2500 truck lovers here!