Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Service esc and Brake light on

22 3500 single rear wheels, crew cab, long bed, 6.4 hemi. Approx 2200 miles, 3 mos old. This is the first time this happened. I drove to my office about 18 miles and everything was fine. Got in truck 30 min later to drive to a meeting a half mile away and the brake light was on (didn’t notice...
  2. S

rubber bed mat vs weathertech techliner

I've had a rubber bed mat in my last two trucks and I've liked them. My truck has been shipped so I've been ordering accessories. I've only seen the techliner on weather tech's website and would be interested in it vs a rubber bed mat. I use a truck bed for hauling atvs, firewood, tools and...
  3. S

From SW MS

The last time I bought a vehicle for my self was 15 years ago when I bought what is still my daily driver and occasional camper puller, a new 07 dodge ram 1500 quad cab 5.7L with 3.92 gears, thunder road edition. It now has 230,000 miles on it. On April 30 I ordered a ram crew cab long bed 4x4...