Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Interestingly enough, Ram Tracker updated my delivery from TBD to Dec 8 (although I've had various delivery dates come and go), but this time my dealer let me know this morning it finally got on a train today from Saltillo. So if it helps anyone I ordered a Power Wagon May 25th with a built date...
  2. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Contacted my dealer today and they said that they started receiving a few of the older orders through Rams “alternate transport train” this week. So a small sign of progress for some perhaps. Good luck everyone.
  3. D

Also had a delivery date of Sept 26 and went TBD. Built but stuck in JB jail. Was wondering if your Ram Tracker says Shipped for you? Asking because our belt dates are close at Aug 8 for me.
  4. D

My scheduled delivery date is coming up in about a week and still no official "SHIPPED" status. Wondering if it's actually shipped or if I get to see another scheduled delivery date change. My dealer doesn't seem to know where it is. @brv10, any help to see what status it's at would be greatly...