Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

Cold air intake systems

any updates on MPG, long term reviews?
  2. L

2022” Power Wagon On-going Build Progression

Can you please verify your Black Rhino wheel offset? I'm being told that I need +12mm (and some say +16mm) of offset.
  3. L

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Anyone have any experience with Black Rhino Arsenal or Armory wheels? They're 18 in rather than 17's like AEV's.
  4. L

Borla S Type exhaust

I bought the new model for the '22 PW (2500 6.4L). Even the instructions listed that only 2 pipe clamps camp with the kit....not that big of a deal, just wasn't expecting to have to drill out the rivets.
  5. L

Borla S Type exhaust

So the OEM pipe clamps are riveted on. The Borla kit only came with 2 pipe clamps....soo gotta drill out the old one to install the new setup.
  6. L

Borla S Type exhaust

How long did it take you? I've never worked on an exhaust before...want to save a few bucks and install it myself (no lift or blocks).
  7. L

Borla S Type exhaust

Still waiting on mine to ship.....it's been 2 weeks....getting pissed.
  8. L

BTW, with black paint, have you considered ceramic coating?
  9. L

I picked mine up two weeks ago and am on the same path. Borla system is inbound and am trying to figure out the tire situation. Mine is a daily driver, so the reasonable compromise would be to go 35. Otherwise, your looking at purchasing new wheels on top of the price of tires, while reducing...
  10. L

Borla S Type exhaust

Looking through this and various other forums, this is the consensus I've come to as well. Borla makes excellent products, so I just pulled the trigger myself. This was the cheapest I've found...
  11. L

Borla S Type exhaust

Man, prices jumped on these things....going for $981 now...seems like the prices went up everywhere I've looked.
  12. L

2022 PW L3 Dash material?

Just picked mine up on Fri. It's leather. The Level 3 interior is pretty plush. I just wish it came with the 360 degree camera and blind spot indicators.