Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Cummins MPG

What size tire and what rearend gears do you run?
  2. R

Factory oil

Did you notice any improvement with 5w40?
  3. R

What oil for 2020 cummins? - Merged oil threads

Did you see any benefits running Amsoil vrs factory oil?
  4. R

Aux Switches

Thanks. I just went in with alfaobd and activated the Aux switches through the BCM and they light up now. I had already activate Customer.Set.Menu 1 - Auxiliary Switches CSM" so I just needed to activate CBC Features- configuration Aux Switches PTO- to Six Switches. Works perfectly now. Thanks...
  5. R

Aux Switches

Will the aux switches light up if the BCM setting is not turned on?
  6. R

Alfaobd Hill Descent.

Alfa OBD Configuration Process to add (Hill Descent Control) to a (5 GEN) 2021 Ram 2500 6.7 My trucks HDC button Location setting was set to not present. After I change this to TCSM hill descent control started working. Go to Line item: VehConfig 8: 1. Select: HDC Button Location: 2...
  7. R

Alfaobd Hill Descent.

Alfa OBD Configuration Process to add (Hill Descent Control) to a (5 GEN) 2021 Ram 2500 6.7 Here are the configurations needed in order to Add Hill Descent Control Go to Line Item: VehConfig 1: Select: Hill Descent Feature Present: Select: YES Go to Line Item: VehConfig 8: Select: HDC Button...
  8. R

Alfaobd Hill Descent.

Did you need the 4 digit pin to add Hill Descent Control?
  9. R

Alfaobd Hill Descent.

2021 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins
  10. R

Alfaobd Hill Descent.

I have an Alfa OBD II MX+. Is there anything else that I need to program my truck? I am wanting to add the hill descent control switch on my truck. Thanks
  11. R

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

Did the redline 5w40 stop the tick? I am using redline 0w40 and it got better for about 4000 miles but did not completely eliminate it.
  12. R

motor oil for 6.4 hemi 2019

Thanks... How long do you get out of the 5w? What oil filter do you use?
  13. R

motor oil for 6.4 hemi 2019

Did you try redline 0-40? I was wondering as I just purchased some to see how it does on my truck. What filter do you use with the redline oil?