Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

Looking to order and upgrade to a 2024 Laramie, some questions.....

Anthony, my dealer told me yesterday that they are only available in level B package. However, in looking at window stickers on line of 2024 Laramie's it looks like they are included with the Level one package also. Can you confirm that? Also looks like the memory seats are still standard also...
  2. K

Thanks. I don't find any option for ventilated seats building the truck on line. I like them in my 1500 Laramie and find it disappointing they are apparently not included on a 2500 Laramie.
  3. K

Hello, I'm looking to order a 2500 Laramie, crew cab, 6'4" box, 6.4 hemi with 4.10. Coming from my 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie. Question, are the vented seat not available in the 2500 Laramie? My 22 1500 has them. Also, is the self leveling rear suspension worth it? I have heard of issues over the...