Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Line 1010 was finally delivered on 8-6! I already bailed on the truck and bought a different one so if anyone is interested it's still sitting there at Garber.
  2. C

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

EXACTLY the same situation here! My 4 and 9 yr old boys are super bummed! We just bought a camper in December and have been waiting on school to be out! Oh well, I guess we'll be taking the Family Truckster to the beach this summer. haha
  3. C

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My truck has been sitting still in Mexico for 2.5 months. Ram has "Escalated" my case and the dealer has done basically the same but still no movement. I ordered on 1-11-22 and received an email from Ram stating my truck would be delivered the week of 4-20, so I went ahead and sold my old truck...