Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

275/65-20 or 285/65-20

can anyone confirm if a 275/65R20 tire will fit properly on the stock 20" night edition wheels/rims on Ram 2500? looking for some more side wall rubber and found a set of tires i want to try. hopefully going from 11.2 to 10.8 is not that big of a difference on the width.
  2. D

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

My issue finally stopped when I bought the subscription to Sirius. I am now positive it is related to this and the Sirius free trial. Are you with the issue still happening not subscribed to Sirius?
  3. D

My issue is still on going. I took the truck to the dealer at 1 month old and they did some sort of reset . it worked for about a month then lost the presets. (whic tells me the reset did nothing) It continues to loose its presets randomly on both Sirius and AM/Fm. sometimes just one of them...
  4. D

How do you link it to your home wifi? I was looking around wondering if it was possible. I do not see any options anywhere in wifi hot spot side note, took truck to dealer yesterday for the preset problem, they did a reset on the radio and thats all they can do, they said its a known problem...
  5. D

that is exactly what my software versions read, my truck was built in June 2022 and has the issue bad
  6. D

According to Ram Cares my software is up to date and their engineers are aware of the issue and working on an update, so the problem is probably not going away if you have it. my presets essentially do not work, they reset randomly every day or 2 on a brand new Ram 2500 2 weeks old... Pretty...
  7. D

My truck is 1 week old and has 400 miles and the presets keep getting lost. I thought the Dealer said they did a recall update on something for the radio before I picked it up. It clearly has this same issue. Also I do notice the speaker pop noise when the doors open after reading in here.
  8. D

Lower Rocker Panel Drain Holes

going thru the same thing right now on my 2022 2500, just sprayed Woolwax in the rockers and all over and looking for plugs. can you confirm these fit?. what vehicle did these fit the rockers? There is a lot questions in forums out there and nobody has found a plug yet. hopefully these are...
  9. D

6.4 Oil Consumption, puff of smoke at start up only...

I had the big puff of smoke on start up today on my brand new 2022 2500 big horn -370 miles on it. not sure if I should be concerned or not?? had it for less than a week.
  10. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

What info does someone need to check location of my truck on the rail?
  11. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

how is everyone able to tell where their truck is? My truck was built june 6 and shipped June 12th, estimated delivery to NY July 25th. How can I get more info then the tracking page?
  12. D

Price negotiated from MSRP

yes I already asked about the price and possible increase and they said they have price assurance and if it does change i still pay the same, not really sure what that is but he wrote it on the agreement and initialed it.
  13. D

Thanks, Good to know. I dont need to act like i never knew because flying out of town then driving all the way back is not worth 2k in savings, and the cost associated with doing that.
  14. D

From looking around what I understand is HB is dealer Holdback, money they get form the supplier for the sale. Im sure it was more negotiable in days past but I wonder if anyone today is getting anywhere with that today
  15. D

looks similar to what I got, MSRP 67,345 Will pay/ Price assured at 62,896 Not sure how that HB number plays in or if that was negotiable. either way they were not going any lower
  16. D

HI all, I just posted this over in the HD forum but I will ask here as well I just ordered a Big Horn 2500 with a bunch of options. I have a code from my company as we are a Chrysler supplier/affiliate and got the FFP pricing which came to $4449 off MSRP (7% off MSRP). the HB was listed at...
  17. D

Hi all, I just put an order in for a 2500 Big horn. I wish i found this forum before i ordered but I have a question I work for a Chrysler affiliate and got a code for the FFP pricing but thats as good as the dealer would go on price. several other dealers would not even honor that pricing and...