Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck is exact build of yours with the limited night edition
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck shows as shipped January 4. Up until yesterday it had an estimated delivery date for February 06. The tracker now shows TBD... Brv10? Can you please see where it may be? NG339632... Would be much appreciated!
  3. T

Mine was shipped jan o4 according to the tacker. The expected delivery date changed from January 26 to February 06 earlier in January. It was stuck at TBD for a good couple of months
  4. T

Hey brv10? Can you please check on mine again seeins how I'm sure it isn't in Mexico any longer? NG339632. I appreciate your help!
  5. T

You have to have the limited level one option. It was 4630$ to add
  6. T

Well yesterday I posted my 3500 ho HAD an estimated delivery date of January 26. It got moved to February 06 already ... More to come I suppose.... Happened this way back in October too before it went TBD for a couple of months. I'll be posting more as it keeps moving forward
  7. T

No I'm going to Iowa to Granger motors. I've only used brv10 and the stupid tracker
  8. T

I got mine shipped January 4! Estimated delivery date is January 26th. We'll see how this goes. I'm holding off on bugging brv 10 for a couple more weeks about my update cuz I've bothered him a few times. He's greatly appreciated!!!
  9. T

Yes. 5/03 order built and sitting since 9/06. Nothing. I fear we are in the middle of the yard with no way to get our trucks out . They're trapped inside the huddled masses of built inventory.
  10. T

Does anyone have Mike macdonalds email address? Please
  11. T

Hey brv10? Can I please get an update on my truck. It's been along time since I asked last 5/03 order. 3C63R3SL1NG339632 ID REALLY appreciate it!
  12. T

I would like to see reparations of some sort for this bull****. Like free extended warranties for cash purchase or low interest rates for financing. Last year's models are at least 10000$ cheaper than today's model. It's only fair...
  13. T

Hey brv10 it's been awhile can I please get another update. 3C63R3SL1NG339632? I'D really appreciate it!