Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BigDaddyKong

The Miracle and Then The Boredom ***Warning Graphic Post***

It looks like they got my dosage correct from the get go. I was lucky, and they saved my calcium nodes. For the last year, my levels was so out of whack, I had the skin of a meth addict. Dry, pealing off in layers everywhere. It took two days after starting my meds, and I have almost perfect...
  2. BigDaddyKong

The Miracle and Then The Boredom ***Warning Graphic Post***

2023 was not my best year. I had an issue with my thyroid becoming too enlarged. It had wrapped itself around my trachea, and esophagus and shoved them off to one side. It even had my carotid arteries in my neck dislodged and moved out of place. This left me very sick this entire summer. I had...
  3. BigDaddyKong

Water soaked cabin filter caused loss of air out of vents

I get that problem when I drive the truck through a car wash with the AC blowing on high. It's usually a couple hours before I get much air out of the vents. If I turn the fan down when going through, it does not have a problem.
  4. BigDaddyKong

Great Deal Tradesman 44K (60K MSRP) MANUAL 4WD system

My 22 Tradesman has the manual 4wd shifter in the floor. Bought new in October of 21 off the dealers lot. I have the 8ft bed, and 50 gallon tank on mine. I don't have dual alternators or the dual zone climate control. Here is my sticker.
  5. BigDaddyKong

Console mount phone holder.

I run the Bullet Point mounts system also. The real reason is its more convenient when going through McDonalds using their stupid app when buying coffee of the morning.
  6. BigDaddyKong

You can't imagine the absurdity of Stellantis Road Side Assistance program

If you paid for it, I would be asking for my money back for sure.
  7. BigDaddyKong

Android Auto Can't Have Phone Conversation

Mine did something similar to that, so I held the two knobs down until the radio rebooted itself. Hold it for 10 to 15 seconds. Turning the truck on and off is not a reboot.
  8. BigDaddyKong

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

1. What driver gives a passenger the keys that is leaving on a trip while they are in the vehicle? 2. I am more apt to leave the keys in the vehicle while its running in the winter time to run into the store, thus you are increasing the chance my vehicle will be stolen. 3. The children will...
  9. BigDaddyKong

Terrible Towing pics thread

Yawn!!
  10. BigDaddyKong

Ram Action Voice Assistant No Longer Supported

I could link my Google home and control truck functions from it inside the house. They are removing this functionality.
  11. BigDaddyKong

Ram Action Voice Assistant No Longer Supported

What is this? Taking away more features I see.
  12. BigDaddyKong

Fob issues

I probably have to push the fob to the button at least 10 times a week. Very annoying.
  13. BigDaddyKong

Let's see your chrome

I missed the tailgate cover chrome cover. I will have to find one :) I never understood why if Ram is going to charge almost 2K for a chrome appearance package and not include the door handles and mirror caps. Does anyone make chrome clearance light covers?
  14. BigDaddyKong

Upgrading to a 2500 HEMI

It will be a huge upgrade for you, and I think you will enjoy the difference. I was amazed at just hauling my Ranger on my heavy trailer and the difference in towing over my Tundra.
  15. BigDaddyKong

Upgrading to a 2500 HEMI

Best thing I like about mine is the long bed with the 50 gallon gas tank. It does great on long trips, and cuts down on the need to stop so frequently when towing.
  16. BigDaddyKong

Updates for U Connect

Put your vin here and see if they have one you can download and install yourself. https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html