Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sherwin2004

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

I don't think this issue will ever be resolved. If Ram couldn't fix a known issue in 2+ years then I don't think they will ever fix it. I've grown used to just losing pre-sets now. But they have pushed me to the point that I will never buy another one. The technology is simply more than I want...
  2. Sherwin2004

Throttle lag

We shouldn't need aftermarket everything when it comes to throttle response. This isn't a new problem. Sluggish on occasion is an understatement. Big motor with questionable balls.
  3. Sherwin2004

2022 Power Wagon in Shop

UConnect is a tool of satan as far as I am concerned. So is the entire computerized truck. It longs to wear you down and cost you money.
  4. Sherwin2004

Heartache and Problems

I lived through all the Uconnect stuff and waited and watched. Nothing has really been resolved in my opinion. Just got another update a few days ago and all of my settings were changed/deleted yet again (maybe the 18th time?). Had to get a new power steering pump at one month. Check engine...
  5. Sherwin2004

Free To A Good Home

EDIT/UPDATE: I put the boards back on for a few weeks. I ordered a set of White Knuckles. But these will be available in 4-6 weeks.
  6. Sherwin2004

Free To A Good Home

I have a set of Westin Running Boards I want to give away to anyone who is interested. You pay for Shipping/Handling. Here's the deal: I ran these boards for about 10 months. I liked them a lot. In fact, they look great and are very functional as a running board. These are cab length and the...
  7. Sherwin2004

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Yes, I used the Daystars. Worked out great. I used self-tapping screws to make it easier too.
  8. Sherwin2004

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

What brand of splice did you use? That looks like a lot nicer than the ones I bought.
  9. Sherwin2004

Pop-up camper on 2022 2500

Definitely consider airbags. They work great.
  10. Sherwin2004

Borla S Type exhaust

I tried to upload a short video but it didn't apparently work. Seems we cannot upload videos except from certain sites, etc. I wasn't aware.
  11. Sherwin2004

Borla S Type exhaust

I ended up giving the AFE Power Mach Force a try. I like it so far. There's some droning at certain speeds and accelerations, but overall, it's a vast improvement over the stock exhaust monstrosity. It is definitely louder. It also sounds better outside the cab than inside. You can hear the Hemi...
  12. Sherwin2004

Lets see what you are towing!

Nice setup! I wouldn't have guessed the trailer weighed that much! Truck looks awesome!
  13. Sherwin2004

Thuren 1.5" Spring Install - Tips?

Yes, I gained 1.5" overall. That's what I wanted. I put airbags in the rear to get the rake just how I like it (plus it gives me the option of dealing with sag whenever towing). One thing I did find handy during the install was to have two floor jacks to adjust the compression on one side to...
  14. Sherwin2004

What's that recall all about? I better check my mail or something...
  15. Sherwin2004

Thuren 1.5" Spring Install - Tips?

I didn't need to touch the sway bar disconnect; just the end links. Went pretty smooth actually.
  16. Sherwin2004

Notice how the first pic and the third pic have the same stations appear. They are from about 3 months apart. I've never had my presets or theme stick around for longer than 5-6 weeks. I'm at a loss. Looks like a dealer visit is about to be scheduled.
  17. Sherwin2004

So today around 6 pm EST, I started my PW and noticed that I had lost all my presets yet again. My theme as well. I took a few pix. Every time I lose my presets, the same random ones reappear. One that's especially noticeable is a Sirius Hits one. Take a look and let me know if anything seems...
  18. Sherwin2004

35" spare tire question

How did you get to those two bolts up on the rail? I can feel them but I'm not sure I can reach them.