Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got mine delivered and picked up today. So stoked Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Nice mine just arrived in Mira loma today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

Truck is 15 miles away at another rail yard, from the destination rail yard. And then off to the dealership. Really hope this final part is quick. It will be 6 months from order on October 12 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

Does the dealer have a general timeline for the vehicle to get delivered to them from when it’s delivered to the local rail yard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

That’s impressive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

I just got out of KZ jail last week at least according to my dealer, who has lied a couple times. Mine was relatively short though around 40 days Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

That’s terrible, I’ll never understand the logistics part how your order has taken so long and others were super quick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Been built since 7/22 and I have no movement. It’s not going to ship right away as many others have experienced. The shipping could be 2 weeks or way beyond that. The dealer really doesn’t seem to have much control Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

That’s if it works, mine has been at order confirmed and never moved, but individuals from here and my dealer have said otherwise. Ram chat sees the same thing I see and have to escalate and then say call the dealer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

That's awesome I have a pretty similar build without the air suspension. I have been KZLD since 7/22, and been impatient. Don't know how you have been able to wait since December. The wait times for those up in Canada is insane
  11. A

Anyone know which one it is for a limited trim. is it the large 10" or the small 5" sensor? I want to get one before the truck gets here. Thanks
  12. A

How did you get them to get it working? The guy I had to deal with just kept saying what he saw on the tracker was nothing, and it was like talking to a wall Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

Is that was departing mixing yard is-KZLD?? I didn’t know it meant delayed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

When was your order placed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

The tracker doesn’t even show my truck as scheduled, but the forums hero advised I was KZLD. Ram chat has no idea, and my dealership thinks it’s at a local rail yard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

Dang mine was ordered 4/12, and is KZLD 7/22. And that’s for a fully option limited with a sunroof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. A

Once I posted it, I thought about it and was like whatever to late now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. A

They gave you the preliminary sheet before it’s submitted then Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk