Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TophandRam

New wheels and tires

Well I made an upgrade in wheel and tire set up , I ordered these thru Discount Tire to get the 10% military discount. Method 305 in Bronze with the black bead lock (not real beadlock), 20x9 +18 like my other wheels. Went with the Toyo Open Country AT3 37 12.50 r 20. I was looking for Nittos but...
  2. TophandRam

Advice on selling my truck

I am considering selling my truck while its still under full warranty and in great condition. To make sure I dont undersell my vehicle wanted to get some feedback from other members. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman 2500 4x4 / Diesel SWB in Flame Red with the Tradesman level 2 cloth interior...
  3. TophandRam

Repainting chrome grille surround pieces

I decided to take my grille apart again and repair and repaint the chrome grille trim. I did this in early 2020 but noticed I had some edges flaking and bugs and dings.. Takes about 20 minutes to take apart with 10mm socket and a trim removal tool. So I used airplane stripper on most of the...
  4. TophandRam

Leveling Kit Installed

Well myself and a friend installed my Synergy 2.5 Leveling kit, with coil springs, and Fox 2.0 shocks front and rear, plus I added a Carli lower steering stabilizer shock, we didnt get the Carli track bar installed yet due to the torque specs to install on the truck, need a bigger torque...
  5. TophandRam

New Wheels and Tires Installed

Well I decided to get my tires mounted on my new wheels and then Install them at home. I had purchased an new tackoff set of 2020 Laramie lImited Wheels and tires but since I am going to larger wheels and tires these came off and I will sell those only had 1500 miles on them. I went with an...
  6. TophandRam

35x12.50 20's on stock wheels?

I was able to score last month a set of basically new truck take off 2020 3500 SRW limited 20" wheels with Firestone AT's (500 miles on them) paid a $1000, plus i had to pay $250 for new Factory lug nuts plus $175 for new programmable TPMS sensors. I didnt want to jack with my stock ones in...
  7. TophandRam

Headache Rack install

Well I decided to add a headache rack to my truck like my 2018 2500 had. I went with SteelCraft product again like both bumpers. I pulled the topper off put it to the side , the headache rack comes with two optional back plates flat or cut outs for dual 4" lights. I am a fan of halo lights...
  8. TophandRam

Tailgate & Hood emblem painted

Well I remove the chrome Ram 2500 hood emblem inserts, and disassembled them. Removing is easy use two plastic body panel removal tools, tape around it first a little leverage and the pop out no broken clips. Using a soldering pencil just melted each tab, and a small flat screw driver and...
  9. TophandRam

Shaverd emblems.

Well I got around to removing a few emblems this afternoon. I removed the tailgate 4x4 plastic chrome emblem on the tailgate, the RAM door and Cummins fender chrome emblems. I use a nylon line the kind you use when running a string line , just run it up and down the emblems fall off. I peel...
  10. TophandRam

Painted stainless Ram running boards

Well I am going for the Red with Satin black look no chrome..doing this in stages I will be de-badging and then painting the hood and tailgate emblems. The stainless Ram running boards didnt work, so I pulled them yesterday, removed end caps, masked the steppads, scuffed them with some Red...
  11. TophandRam

Steelcraft Rear Bumper installed

Well I decided to purchase my rear bumper , Steelcraft Elevation series so it matches my front one. $595 from the Bumperstore..free shipping, ordered it last Thursday delivery today, came out of Texas. Took about and hour did it by myself, 8 bolts, zip ties all the factory harness wires, and...
  12. TophandRam

Painted Chrome grille

I decided that the chrome Tradesman look wasn't working for me, so I disassembled and removed the grille and left and right lower headlight chrome whiskers. Only a few videos on you tube and only on on the 2019 2500, pretty straight forward but the left and right lower chrome pieces are press...