Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TophandRam

Added Carli steering stabilizer

I would check with CJC off-road since they provide recommendations since certain tires can effect this so a certain pressure is recommended..
  2. TophandRam

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Well got busy yesterday and took my topper off needed to change it back and install the Steelcraft headache rack and toolbox..the tractor and forks make it easier to remove and put on top of some plastic drums..
  3. TophandRam

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I run both front and rear bumpers from Steelcraft did my research had Frontier Gear on my 18 2500 very light and started to rust after 6 months.. My front weights about 280 lbs Elevation series bumpers also have there HD headache rack
  4. TophandRam

Plus CJC provides recommendations on a specific pressure for certain tire brand sizes..I beleive stock it's 250 psi nitrogen but car be adjusted by releasing pressure.. And I agree a very direct feel over stock
  5. TophandRam

'19-22' Ram leveling kit help

First upgrade to my 19 CC4X4 diesel Carli 2.5 , track bar and nitrogen steering stabilizer..first ran 20x9 +18 with Grapplers 35x12.50.. No rubbing stock or after leveling with 35s.. Just upgraded to 20x9 +18 methods with Toyos AT3 37x12.50r20 I hear a minor rub on the lower inner plastic fender...
  6. TophandRam

Nice addition I have been running mine for about 2 years with 2.5 leveling kit and there track bar. Definitely helps with 37x12.50r20
  7. TophandRam

Aftermarket wheel offset?

Method 20x9 +18 with 37x12.50r20 Toyo AT3 Carli 2.5 Leveled with track bar and nitrogen steering stabilizer. 2019 PW flares..
  8. TophandRam

Fender Flares?

Yep I am running power wagon 2019 Mopar flares..$135 bucks and about 20 bucks for a big roll of double sided tape..2 hour install
  9. TophandRam

New wheels and tires

Well I made an upgrade in wheel and tire set up , I ordered these thru Discount Tire to get the 10% military discount. Method 305 in Bronze with the black bead lock (not real beadlock), 20x9 +18 like my other wheels. Went with the Toyo Open Country AT3 37 12.50 r 20. I was looking for Nittos but...
  10. TophandRam

Advice on selling my truck

Thanks for all the constructive feedback I think I will hold off for now since it's paid for and isn't costing me much for insurance. Plus I couldn't replace it with today's truck market pricing.. I may just invest in the extended warranty at the end of the year so it's fully covered for a few...
  11. TophandRam

Thanks for the replies good information. At my Ram dealer today getting the two recall items software and transmission solenoid..of course the fuel pump recall notice no parts available. Big dealer only 12 HD trucks on lot all gas except 3500 chassis models with diesel..all tradesman 4x4s...
  12. TophandRam

The challenge with websites or dealers they use wholesale or blackbook numbers .. I will look around and get a realistic dollar in mind but 60s is looking normal especially anything under 20 to 30 k miles.
  13. TophandRam

I am considering selling my truck while its still under full warranty and in great condition. To make sure I dont undersell my vehicle wanted to get some feedback from other members. I have a 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman 2500 4x4 / Diesel SWB in Flame Red with the Tradesman level 2 cloth interior...
  14. TophandRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thanks for the informative that makes sense ..around North Fl Jacksonville specifically finding a regular truck is like hens teeth.. If you find any very few if any on a lot and they are always loaded loaded$$$$ plus very little off sticker. Haven't made a decision since I paid mine off in March...
  15. TophandRam

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

A general question on the newer trucks. I noticed that a basic 2500 Tradesman Crew 6.4 bed 4x4 Cummins is almost 10 to 15k more than what I paid for my 19. Have the prices on these trucks gone up that much? I got 16k miles on mine it's paid off and was considering upgrading to a Dually in the...
  16. TophandRam

Repainting chrome grille surround pieces

For the emblems including the hood ones that are pressure fitted in place , I would buy all new ones in black. These would be easier to paint off the vehicle and easier to prep for paint than Plastic chrome. The hood ones can be removed but when I tried that the thin gasket comes off easy and...
  17. TophandRam

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Almost 8 inches from the edge of the tailgate to the edge of the center section of the bumper..the sides are flush with the body..
  18. TophandRam

The matte is harder to maintain I use a black vinyl coating like for fender trim just to keep it looking good..the color does fade .. My other truck had the frontier gear diamond plate bumpers they stayed Shiney if you wax them but around the welds rust will pop up so I used black touch up...
  19. TophandRam

The front bumper center square section is removable for trucks equipped with front camera. The lower center long section 3x20 is set up to mount and an led light bar the back of the bumper has tabs welded in to attach the 20" light bar..mine came with it I never installed it. The fog light...