Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Google is updating Android Auto to fit all screen sizes!

I just went to Uconnects website to see if there's any announcements of anything useful, and I noticed their website still has FCA everywhere... Didn't FCA become Stellantis over 3 years ago now? It's just something I noticed that kinda shows how far behind Uconnect is on, well, everything...
  2. G

The Factory nav works full screen, but it sucks compared to AA.
  3. G

It is mildly infuriating that android auto looks bigger & better in my moms Kia Seltos than it does on my UC5 12" screen.
  4. G

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Honestly, I'm not sure, I've always had issues with the high speed truck stop nozzles on the factory tank and the titan tank, they always pop seconds after I start filling with them. I usually have to stand there and hold it at half speed or less to get my tanks to fill. That being said the...
  5. G

My poor 2019 in for an oil leak...

I just noticed my 2019 with 35k on it has a very mild oil leak coming from behind the Crank pulley... I'm hoping it's doesn't turn into a mess like this.
  6. G

Blind Spot Warning Tone randomly silent.

I've noticed that too, I just figured it was because I have so much retrofitted stuff in my 2019, but i guess it's yet another software bug.
  7. G

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCUMBAG SCAMMERS SENDING PM's

I made this just for you @Brutal_HO
  8. G

Cleaning out the basement Sale

Honestly I'm not sure, I got the whole thing as a kit just to get the middle section with the holes for adding USB ports and the inverter outlet to the back seat. That middle section popped out with the usual clips. Here's some pictures of the back of the big piece: That skeletal frame...
  9. G

Bump for Offers before I start putting stuff on *shudders* Facebook Marketplace *shudders*...
  10. G

I guess because I copied and pasted the images in from google photos, it just used the links, I'll go through and upload everything properly.
  11. G

Yea, and it's like the attachment image files were pulled out of all 3 posts, which is frustrating cause it took me a while to organize them all and make those posts...
  12. G

Haven't been able to log on in a long time, what happened to all my pictures?
  13. G

one more reserve, just in case.
  14. G

Reserved for when I find more stuff
  15. G

Continued, 9th Item, 2019 - 2020 Tailgate Harness, $10 + Shipping. 10th Item, 2019 2500 diesel 4x4 BCM, top mounting tabs are broken, part # 68372337AE. I don't know what this is worth, make me an offer. 11th Item, lower center console cubby thing with trim and USB hub & 110V outlet, $50 +...
  16. G

Continued: 5th Item, TTPMS Module for UC4 Radios, Part# 68375990AC. $50 + Shipping 6th Item, UC4 12" screen for DIESEL trucks with Traction control button part#68477386AA. When I Retrofitted this into my truck I ran it for about a year or so before upgrading to a UC5 setup, I never took the...
  17. G

Got a bunch of Misc. items I've been accumulating since i got my truck, check them out and see if there's something you're after. All prices are OBO + shipping, all items are located in North NJ, so if you can pick up locally you can save the shipping. 1st Item, 2019 tradesman unpainted black...
  18. G

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Get an S&B or Titan oversized tank, it's worth the money especially if you tow long distances. I have a Titan tank, and it's OK, but if I were to do it all again, I'd go S&B instead, seems to be a better overall design.
  19. G

It all comes down to Uconnect being a garbage software company. Unless Ram really puts the pressure on them to fix something, they won't. Their business model seems to be get the current firmware/software working just good enough to have an acceptable number of problems, then completely...