Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. The Real Glee

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

192 days since ordered, truck arrived today at the dealership. Found out about it on the tracker. Went to dealership after it had closed. Yep, truck finally arrived but with a gouge and yellow paint on the passenger side dually fender (entire length). Go figure. Hopefully they will get it fixed...
  2. The Real Glee

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Current status: Ordered 3/30/22. Unloaded from train 9/12. Delivery ETA 9/22- 10/3. Just went to delivery TBD. The truck is only 3 hours away. The dealership can’t send someone down to get it as the truck is too big for their trailer (I’m kinda proud of that). Now I’m trying to convince them to...
  3. The Real Glee

Ordered 3/30/22, tomorrow 9/30/22 is 6 months. Truck is sitting in a rail yard 3 hours away. Estimated delivery date range is 9/22-10/3. Fingers crossed that it arrives on its 6th month birthday.
  4. The Real Glee

Ram tracker says estimated delivery 10/19. My dealer says 9/20-9/30. It will be interesting to see which is correct. Still no picture on the tracker, at this point I’ll take anything they send me. :p
  5. The Real Glee

CB Radio mounting in a Limited

Nah, I’m looking at CB’s for road conditions etc. while traveling.
  6. The Real Glee

Camping Pics

Day we picked up the camper. Brrr
  7. The Real Glee

Yep, dealers (former one here) make money in F&I by marking up the loan rate. Look at local Credit Unions for the best interest rates.
  8. The Real Glee

Yep I had seen that. I’m more curious as to somewhere to actually mount the radio and brand/model that fits.
  9. The Real Glee

Has anyone found a good CB model and mounting location in a Limited?
  10. The Real Glee

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I haven't "done" anything to the truck since its not been delivered yet, but I HAVE melted the numbers off of my credit card buying parts to put on! :p
  11. The Real Glee

Delay Codes 2022

The manufacturer gets paid once +/- the vehicle is invoiced to the dealership. Once that happens the manufacturer really doesn’t care anymore. Also due to MANY shipping constraints (fuel prices, manpower, transportation etc.) shipping is slow. At one time there were apparently 21,000 trucks...
  12. The Real Glee

I was confirmed 141 days. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
  13. The Real Glee

What did you do TO your RAM today?

What cover/tank combo did you go with?
  14. The Real Glee

From the hive mind: The bed liner is in the Limited Package. Thanks all!