Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. clownpocket

What did you do TO your RAM today?

It's a kit from CJC: https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collections/ram-lighting-kits/products/dodge-ram-2500-3500-19-on-20-bumper-kits Easy install.
  2. clownpocket

I agree, they are the worst tires I've ever driven on. I'm at 22k miles, waiting on the new Falken Wildpeak A/T4w to release in 295/65/R20.
  3. clownpocket

Made a wheel cover for tire shine application. Tested out pretty well. My baby girl gets a kick out of the foam canon.
  4. clownpocket

Thanks! I purchased the fog lights and lightbar kit from CJC. Great kit and easy to install.
  5. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

I did some searching online and spoke with CJC and they said it wasn't noticeable. The lightbar is pretty low profile. No difference noted so far when looking at temps. I would guess this forum would be full of people commenting about issues if that was the case. I appreciate your concern.
  6. clownpocket

That looks awesome dude!
  7. clownpocket

Over the Christmas break, I installed the Baja Designs fog light kit, S8 20" light bar, and LED lights for the bed (wired off the stock LED bed lights). Easy install! The second photo shows the difference between the stock fog light on the left and the Baja Designs on the right. Big difference!
  8. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

Over the Christmas break, I installed the Baja Designs fog light kit, S8 20" light bar, and LED lights for the bed (wired off the stock LED bed lights). Easy install!
  9. clownpocket

Here is all the info on the Retrax protection: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-ram-2500-build.15443/
  10. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

Tows like a dream! Far better than my 2007!
  11. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

I had bought a 2007 2500 brand new but had to sell it to my dad in 2008 after getting laid off in the housing crash. My tastes have changed a bit.
  12. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

In July, I added MOLLE visor panels, super handy! Also switched to black lug nuts, I don't understand why they don't come with the Night Edition from the factory.
  13. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

Added a Bulletpoint RubiGrid mount in March. Easy install and works well. Cell phone didn't budge over several hundred miles of washboard/potholes during hunting season.
  14. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

After battling with the paranoia of someone stealing the Baja lights, I added tamper-resistant screws. Also added an Agency 6 shackle block.
  15. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

February: Baja Designs S2 Reverse Kit - Awesome for visibility at night!
  16. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

January brought a NOCO plug and switchback signal lights:
  17. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

After getting PPF on the front clip, rockers, and rear bumper in October, I ended up debadging everything in December, minus the tailgate and hood badges:
  18. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

Info on the aluminum bar for the Retrax protection: I bought the extruded aluminum, angle brackets, and t-slot nuts through Mcmaster-Carr and cut to length: Cleats came from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HLTX6X1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Purchased black...
  19. clownpocket

2022 RAM 2500 build

Here is what I added in the first month: Retrax Pro MX cover Homemade extruded aluminum guard for the Retrax with tie-down cleats Weathertech HP liners B&W hitch Swing away toolbox Door sill guards