Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Jcp6263

23 new mirror drift

Hello, I wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue I have my new 23, 3500 Laramie for about a month now and I’ve noticed that the mirrors are drifting out by their self to the extend position. It seems to happen random I’ve noticed it about 6 to 7 times in this month this morning they...
  2. Jcp6263

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

Well, the truck gods must’ve heard my complaining and came to the rescue dealer just called me and said he is getting a shipment of parts later on today or tomorrow and my vehicle is one of them to be repaired. Fingers crossed everything goes to plan I will have the truck in a couple days.
  3. Jcp6263

The dealer I bought my wife’s Yukon from has one on the lot right now and is selling at MSRP but it’s in the wrong color I’m looking for and I do not like the Duramax engine it’s not like ram is giving these trucks away we are paying top dollar for these vehicles I got about 10% off of MSRP with...
  4. Jcp6263

My dealer told me that they’re expecting a update from ram April 1 about parts and when they’re going to get them my truck has been sitting on the lot for 3 weeks now I ordered back in September. He did indicate to me that it could be as far out as May before, they receive the parts and I can...
  5. Jcp6263

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My truck just got in I ordered September 19th i though it would never get hear now just have to wait for the recall fix
  6. Jcp6263

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I’m thinking about adding them to my truck. Also, is it a hard job to do and where is the best place to buy the OEM fender flares Thank you.
  7. Jcp6263

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That’s a beautiful truck. Congratulations. I also ordered from MD should be arriving any day now. I’m curious about you picking up in nine days last I talked to them. They indicated that it probably won’t be until April before they have the parts to fix the recall
  8. Jcp6263

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

If you could let me know who you ordered the GMC from also, I’m thinking about canceling my order
  9. Jcp6263

rivard buick gmc tampa fl is 10% off there 23 hd truck and last year they where 15% off there 22 trucks I haven’t looked into the new 24s but I’m sure they will be giving a discount on them to
  10. Jcp6263

And the image on the tracker, updated with the removed, fender flares
  11. Jcp6263

My order just updated to scheduled on the tracker and finally added my Vin number it only took three months
  12. Jcp6263

My dealer just confirmed with me today that level 2 is the issue. It’s the new digital gauge cluster for my understanding. Ram has halted all orders that were placed with level 2 and changed to level F dealer advised me to switch to level 1 which I did and I’m going to wait until the...
  13. Jcp6263

A couple days after I placed my order, I was told I was in d status I knew there was something wrong the fact that my order was not showing up on the tracker with my Vin, even though the dealer gave me my Vin I don’t know how ram is going to handle this, but it’s not looking in my favor and from...
  14. Jcp6263

My dealer notified me that the reason my truck is not on the tracker is because I ordered the Laramie equipment package 2 and the new digital cluster is not available on the Laramie even though my order was confirmed, he said ram is not going to build it with it he said equipment package 2 is...
  15. Jcp6263

I just found out my order is back to c also I was told it was in D status five days after I ordere it looks like ordering early was not the way to go
  16. Jcp6263

Just curious to see if the tracker has updated for anybody waiting on their Vin number to be added I ordered my truck September 19 and received the Vin number from the dealer a couple days later but the tracker has still not updated that information. I know there’s a few people on here...
  17. Jcp6263

My order has been in D status since September 24
  18. Jcp6263

I added it already I’ve been checking the ram tracker every couple days as I have a von dealer also gave me my Vin but it’s not showing on the tracker. I noticed a few people are having the same issue.