Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2

UConnect 5 Retrofit Questions

I can confirm that now. BCM to 2022 and recalibrate the camera. If you don’t recalibrate the backup camera is just a blue screen. If you don’t change the BCM to 2022 you will not see a backup camera option nor will anything happen when you go into reverse.
  2. 2

UConnect 5 Retrofit Questions

do you have to change the BCM year to 2022 to get the backup camera to work or does this just apply to 360?
  3. 2

OBD Connector

Found what I needed here. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/mopar-power-deployable-running-boards.1632/#post-26921
  4. 2

OBD Connector

I broke the connector on my amps retractable steps that plugs into the green CAN block. I went to go purchase another cable but they are 100 each. Anyone know where I can source just the end that plugs into the green CAN block? My google foo is coming up short on where to source just the ends...
  5. 2

2020 Ram 2500 code P0299

Replying for anyone else. I have a 21 2500 and been to the dealership 3 times for this issue. First they said there was an issue with the manifold and replaced the gasket and tightened it down, code came back a day later, they said the egr was stuck open and replaced that. A day later the light...
  6. 2

Turbo underboost P0299 issue?

Replying for anyone else. I have a 21 2500 and been to the dealership 3 times for this issue. First they said there was an issue with the manifold and replaced the gasket and tightened it down, code came back a day later, they said the egr was stuck open and replaced that. A day later the light...
  7. 2

Fuel filters 2021 Ram

Anyone know where I can get a replacement clip for this? I busted it off on the one of the clips that connects one of the lines.
  8. 2

Fuel filters 2021 Ram

What is the benefit to doing this instead of sticking with stock? Readily available filters and easily replaced?
  9. 2

service air suspension

Just to echo the same things said in here. Had the problem on a recent trip. Pulled the fuses and relay and then reseated every fuse in the fuse box because they were all not completely seated. The problem went away.
  10. 2

Golf cart in bed of truck

I was able to drive a golf cart up ramps into the bed of my truck with zero issues and it wasn't a fancy one. It's the clown car looking one a couple posts back.
  11. 2

12. 2

I just picked up a golf cart for someone in my 21 2500. It would only fit with the tailgate down and barely squeezed in with the wheel wells.