Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Zeroday

Instrument cluster screen staying on?

I was out walking the dog at 4am today and noticed a glow from my truck - the instrument cluster screen was on and telling me how to turn the truck on. Has this happened to anyone else? I've never noticed this before but I'm assuming it's not standard behavior. When I shut the truck off and...
  2. Zeroday

'70 Charger Restoration

@NordicNevs and @Kimo7 asked for pictures, so here's what I have of my '70 Charger restoration project so far: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pn5Ee8yCxdfAnzNLA It's currently getting the body work done, there's a lot of rust in the rear half, so we're cutting all of that out and replacing with new...
  3. Zeroday

New member in Virginia

Hi all, figured I should make one of these. I'm new to Ram and the forums, and ordered a 3500 last week. I'm in Leesburg, VA and while it's not my first modern Mopar, it'll be my first real towing machine. I also have a '66 A-100 and a '70 Charger to round out my Mopar collection. Never...