Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Phone/tablet holder for dash?

And 14 months later the search function pays off! Thanks for the ideas folks, I have the Bayou mount on the way. @Razzman , thank you for the links sir.
  2. O

Where to sell opinions?

Thank you, Thisandthat
  3. O

Where to sell opinions?

Trade was not necessary. Bought Private from a distressed seller. And, before you post your normal stuff, no I am not a distressed seller now LOL
  4. O

Where to sell opinions?

We have upgraded to a 3500 DRW and have been trying to sell our 2022 2500 with no luck in the usual places. (cars.xyz, autotrader, guru) I understand the interest rates an an issue at the moment of course. Just interested in other venues folks have had experience with when selling. Thanks for...
  5. O

Anyone here go backwards or downgrade?

I have a 2022 with 6k on it. Going to pick up my 2018 today then selling the 2022. the 2018 is paid in full, While not the same ride quality I will take the savings.
  6. O

3500 DRW Steel with center caps?

Anyone running and can you share a photo? My searching for the right caps to use has been a small challenge to say the least. I have a 2wd if it makes a difference for what you went with by the way. Thanks
  7. O

‘22 Tradesman Tow Mirrors-Options?

While it is true Alpha can do it, When done via the system, there will never be a need or concern to reset. With it now in the VIN profile of the OEM for my truck, the dealer as well as any flash, recall or update will include those changes. But yes, there are numerous ways to do it.
  8. O

Crazy what happens, Mine came without the rivnuts, but those came with the bracket kit I bought. Depends on how many beers and what day in the factory? :)
  9. O

You are 90% correct. Mine came without the tow mirrors. I added OEM but you need to add the factory brackets that came on your truck, inside the door, under the door panel. Not looking to argue here, just pull your door panel and you will see them. Think they cost me $23. Seriously folks...
  10. O

I went OEM with my 2022 Tradesman. Be sure you get the brackets for the inside of the door. They are cheap insurance to insure you dont create damage. Then go to your local dealer and have them activate the "sales code" in the system and flash the BCM. Takes 25 minutes in total, they...