Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 1

Does anyone know what this is on my tailpipe?

It's a part # tag residue its on my truck also
  2. 1

Battery replacement 2020 Cummins

I had to disconnect my batteries over night. Because I was using my neighbor shop to do a mode on my truck. Since there is a recall on my 2022 Ram Laramie that the truck can catch fire, I disconnect both batteries. I have the 12inch display uconnect. When I reconnect the batteries I didn't...
  3. 1

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Nice job. This is where I put mine.
  4. 1

When is electric cabin heater active?

Mine also lots of heat
  5. 1

You just depreciated you tuck my 10 grand by taking the C off lol.
  6. 1

68RFE problem after hitting boulder

You fried it. When it happened and the light came on you should have shut down your truck. Driving with low hydraulic fluid not good. Find a new transmission.
  7. 1

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Mine did an update last week on it own. It sent me a message it was. The update happen when I got home. Haven't had time to see if there is any differences.
  8. 1

Future HD owner

Plan for the future you may want to travel farther. If you think things are expensive now. Just wait. The Diesel will hold its value a lot better also.
  9. 1

What's the go to replacement battery for these trucks now days?

Northstar Batteries were in my 1998 Ram Cummins Diesel. I got 6 plus years out of them. I was told they use pure lead not recycled lead and they are AGM. I live in Canada not cheap but worth every cent. I ran back up engine heater and cab heater they never let me down. -35c I would fire up those...
  10. 1

Average wait time to get ordered truck

My truck order was Feb 27 2022 received it August 17th laramie 2500 loaded. Here in Canada. Was worth the wait.
  11. 1

Winter Front Grille Cover - Installed

Looks good my 22 was that way. -30 C yesterday was running great.
  12. 1

Future HD owner

My truck took 6 months laramie 2500 2022 up hear in canada. If your towing down hill and long range you can't beat the diesel for fuel mileage.
  13. 1

Studded winter tires

This is what I put on
  14. 1

With remote start and the truck plug in it doesn't take long for the heat to start coming on. Especially with heated seats and steering wheel. They turned on automatic awsome truck.
  15. 1

Here what I did for winter plug in.
  16. 1

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

W Well look like a trucker than.
  17. 1

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

Received my truck Aug 17th 2500 cummings Laramie 12 inch screen. Haven't had any issues with the presets yet. Google maps loses signal which is annoying. I told the dealer before I picked up my truck to make sure radio was updated.
  18. 1

S Should have rust checked your truck when it was brand new.
  19. 1

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

Classic look with clearance lights with the Ram do I need to say more. Priceless