Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. joace

Odd engine time

Since my 22 3500 is also observed with frequent regen, so I started from this March to track the regen data, but today saw a very odd entry, my last regen recorded on 10/29 with below hours, today had another one, but the engine run hour is the same, only has 3 hours increase on idle, definitely...
  2. joace

Falken Wildpeak A/T 3W 35x12.5xR18 on 3500 Laramie stock 18x8 rims?

Got the truck, eager to change the tires, but want to stay with stock rims, went to DT and Mopar, they said the tires mentioned in title requires 8.5" minimal width, so they refused the business, just wondering any real experience with this combination, and any downside on the towing, thanks for...
  3. joace

Is it possible to know the exact payload / towing capacity without seeing the door label before delivery?

Glad to post my first thread, while I'm staying tuned and excited for my truck delivered, started to wondering whether it's possible know those number before I see them in person. I checked build equipment list and windows sticker, looks like they are not there. Aslo appreciate your number if...
  4. joace

Is blind spot and cross path dection available on your Big Horn 3500 CCLB?

Almost ready to pull the final trigger for my order, but dealer told me this option is not available on BH, but I can add it on ramtruck.com build site, so want to check with BH owners? If really not available, seems Lamarie is the minimal trim to have. And the build price from dealer is also...