Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

My trailer surround stoped July 23 after uconnect update last week i recieved a new update and it back again
  2. C

Unused wires.

If you go to ram upfitters guide it shows all spare wires
  3. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

On the 13th if you want browns will have a loaded limited silver mega cab if ram doesn’t com though I don’t need one till next year I have made reservations for a rental I lost out on two vacation and I’m not getting any younger I was supposed to look for retirement places this year
  4. C

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

When I ordered1:2/22 I was told march. April the latest march 15 it was built great It sat in Mexico till may it took a boat ride to davivsville and has been sitting there for a month I can be there with traffic in 4 hrs my dealer said they don’t like the trucks because they can’t move as many...
  5. C

Mine has been sitting in davisville awaiting a 4 hr ride to Long Island for a month they keep changing the date if it doesn’t show soon maybe you can get it I need it to go to Chrysler at Carlisle on the 14th and camping on the 24th I’ll rent a truck and cancel
  6. C

My truck has been on shore leave in davisville since 5/29 with a hangover I explained that I don’t want it if I can’t take it to Chrysler at Carlisle and have to rent a Ford not to mention it need to be broken in first his manager got on the phone and allegedly it will be on Long Island Friday...
  7. C

I need information on built to dealer in 3 months please
  8. C

Go to Costco for free nitrogen fill it it doesn’t expand as much as air used on airplanes
  9. C

My truck built mar 25 allegedly in davisville may 22 ram chat said should be at dealer on Long Island 6/13 to 7/27 Order trackers shows. Tbd still hanging in there I have trailer tire pressure and cameras to in stall before my trips
  10. C

The rail road s have been laying off for the last six years then Covid came and they gave retirement packages to get rid of the higher pay scale employees the airlines and trucking company’s did the same now they need engineers pilots and truck drivers with experience and they not coming back...
  11. C

Dealer keeps giving misinformation any one know if I’m getting close to NY 3C6UR5TL3NG237277
  12. C

My dealer has said you are kzld then it’s on a train then it’s kzld then at altimera then ship diverted then kzld it arrived indavisville and is on a train who knows if it doesn’t show by 6/10 I’m done I rent a truck for camping instead of getting last years product and maybe they will come out...
  13. C

Mine is still tbd nite train is at the dealer and showed shipping tbd
  14. C

No night train still shows tbd and it’s at the dealer