Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Danny Cameo

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

I know this post is a bit old, yet I did an internet search to try to find out why my temps disappeared today, after I got the camera recall software update. Anyway not only did I lose the temperature. I've lost the ability to control the passenger side temp as well. I have been sitting in my...
  2. Danny Cameo

Brand new Warn Zeon 12s Leaking oil from drum

The City of Calgary only uses sodium chloride and calcium chloride. Roads salts used for snow and ice control may be solid or liquid brines. https://www.calgary.ca › snow-ice-salt Road salt management plan - The City of Calgary I guess you don't come out this way that often. Ontario Uses a...
  3. Danny Cameo

"and they don't use salt out there" "The City of Calgary only uses sodium chloride and calcium chloride. Roads salts used for snow and ice control may be solid or liquid brines." You're kidding right? In Edmonton and Calgary they used A type of liquid salt as mentioned above, Mixed with gravel...
  4. Danny Cameo

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

I used the 37" BFG KM3's All season off road. I never adjusted the TPMS I just lived with it lol. There is 0 rubbing! Again 0 rubbing with stock rims and I've stuffed it into the wheelwell and but good, many times this summer! Just got back from a trip into into the rocky mountains near...
  5. Danny Cameo

I'm in the North There are tons of codings to use Fluid film is one of them Everybody has their own choice this is mine
  6. Danny Cameo

I already knew that and and I advise you to do the same as me take it to your dealer that you trust minds going in next Tuesday for that and a brake booster issue That they screwed up when they did the recall. Since I 1st posted the video back in early summer, I've been using the winch all...
  7. Danny Cameo

I'm glad to hear that you have a bunch of caked on fluid on the under side of your truck. What that has to do with the tea in China I don't know. That you have a truck that you don't take care of? You have a leak and are one of those slobs that just leaves things because it runs? You don't...
  8. Danny Cameo

No I haven't figured it oh it's too far down to be a messy oil change. And believe me I've been right there right there when the red seal mechanic at 4 Wheel Parts parts, who made a homemade type funnel right up to that aluminum housing, then drain it and we still get oil all over the Tieroad...
  9. Danny Cameo

No I haven't figured it oh it's too far down to be a messy oil change. And believe me I've been right there right there when the red seal mechanic at 4 Wheel Parts parts what's a homemade funnel right up to that aluminum booming them drain and we still get oil all over the Tieroad Cross members...
  10. Danny Cameo

I Hear you completely, there are many recovery situations and many ways out Of each situation. That said I doubt they were driving on snow covered roads, since the ice roads up here to the Arctic Circle right now are thawed In July. Was just up in Whitehorse, Yukon 2 weeks ago and no snow. So...
  11. Danny Cameo

If you're referring to a stuck situation and If there's nowhere to connect that 12000 pound winch on the front of that power wagon And you have 37's. There are many many other options besides chains. Such as, Traction Mats, extra rope to reach a Tree, ground Anchor and more. As a Jeep guy of...
  12. Danny Cameo

Vinyl Floors + Floor mats?? Carpet —> Vinyl conversion

They put the wrong mats in the right Box husky sent me a new set
  13. Danny Cameo

Dealer won't reflash BCM on a 2500

What are the best and easiest to use aftermarket recalibration tools, that can Recalibrate speedometer, TPMS and wheel speed sensors? And is there anything else they can do? Such as change shift points on 8th speed? My new 2022 power wagon only has 5000 km And 2000 of those kilometers were light...
  14. Danny Cameo

It won't bother me, I'm heading into the rocky mountains and back into the logging roads And up the switch backs tomorrow. There will be plenty of obstacles to give it a try once hooked I'm unhooked from the trailer. There's a fella at my local shop with A 2019 power wagon, Who's got a full...
  15. Danny Cameo

Yeah apologize I have to talk text right now one of my friends always says it sounds like a drunken sailor I made a new post for the winch leak With a video link
  16. Danny Cameo

So since these Warn's on the power wagon are mounted basically upside down, I bought a rope cover a Warn one To put on to protect the rope from the road debris This truck is 2 months old and has 2900 km on it The winch has never been used and to my surprise yesterday when I went to put on the...
  17. Danny Cameo

Got the 37s Put on Thursday On the stock rims for now I've only had 2 months so it's the 1st major upgrade I got a bunch of lights to go on just waiting for my S Pod bantom to arrive Didn't want to take one out of either of my J k's Anyway these are The BFG KM3 37 by 12 and a 1/2 No rubbing so...
  18. Danny Cameo

Vinyl Floors + Floor mats?? Carpet —> Vinyl conversion

I emailed husky and turns out the wrong product was in the right Box So I had the right Box with the right part number but the wrong part in the Box so that's why they didn't have the round snaps they're sending me out the proper ones with the return label
  19. Danny Cameo

So how is that fake news? if you NOW admit that the transmission will figure it out as I was told? And that's all I said. I never mentioned anything about speedo just the transmission if you re read So I think you are the 1 giving disinformation lol I don't think the The statement "has to"...
  20. Danny Cameo

I don't know if this is true or not but I've been told by 2 separate Chrysler techs That even adding these 37" tires I don't need to reprogram the shift points as the truck is so new it's still learning And will adapt I guess we'll see The speedo and the TPM S are completely different issue...