Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Leadchuncker

Exhaust System Service Required See Dealer

Light just came on, DPF gauge is at 25%, Edge CTS3 says 78%. It’s getting close to the 24 hour regen and is using Def normally.. Now What ?
  2. Leadchuncker

Geno’s and a yearly service ..

It’s time to order filters and was wondering if Geno’s ever sends out promo codes or coupons ? As far as filters go I noticed a price difference between mopar and fleetguard with fleetguard being more expensive. Then both are more expensive then Doc’s. I know people that use Doc’s with no...
  3. Leadchuncker

Edge CTS3 Regen % Soot

Can someone explain what the Regen % Soot is reading ? I thought it was reading the amount of soot in the dpf but I’m not sure about that now. Today running 80mph down the interstate it was on 45%, parked for 20 minutes, fire it back up and it’s at 15%, drive 3 miles and it’s up to 30% The...
  4. Leadchuncker

Banks Monster Ram Intake

Has anyone upgraded to the banks monster ram intake on a 2022 yet ? Was the install any trouble and did it throw an engine light ? If you have did you upgrade the intercooler tubs as well ? Thanks
  5. Leadchuncker

2022 leveling kit with aftermarket bumper

Has anyone installed a Ranch Hand Legend series full bumper and then leveled the truck ? I’m trying to find out how much it’s going to take to get a dually somewhat level. Not wanting it dead level from to back but maybe have the back still setting a inch to a inch and a half high. I’m sure...
  6. Leadchuncker

Financing At Mark Dodge

While waiting on my order to arrive I’ve checked with my bank on financing but they’re waiting 4.25 percent. I wondering if Mark Dodge can do better then that and if they can just let them even though I’m from outta state ? Thanks
  7. Leadchuncker

Banks I Dash and Pedal Monster

I recently purchased a Pedal Monster as a stand alone but have been thinking about ordering a Super Gauge to go with it. Is their any other benefits to it other then being able to adjust the pedal monster on the fly ? I’m putting it on a 22 HO dually if it matters.. Thanks