Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TROYHASABIGHORN

Radius arm drop brackets

anyone have any experience with drop brackets? what are you using? I have a carli level and would like the the carli drop brackets but the installation seems like a bit much (requires drilling). id like some drop in brackets if possible.
  2. TROYHASABIGHORN

Oil Filter Relocation Kits

anyone use the PACBRAKE oil filter relocation kit? i am thinking about getting one, the oil filter is in a terrible location currently.
  3. TROYHASABIGHORN

RADIUS ARMS VS 4 LINK

I have a 2022 2500 with a Carli 2.5, i am getting the thuren sway bar and looking into the Carli radius arms but i am curious about 4 links. The truck will rarely see off-road conditions but mainly looking to help suspension geometry and drivability.
  4. TROYHASABIGHORN

17X9 WHEELS BALANCE/ post pictures

Any issues with 17x9s on 37x12.50x17? i hear people have issues balancing due to the caliper hitting the wheel weights...
  5. TROYHASABIGHORN

2022 FIRST OIL CHANGE

need a OE part number for a oil filter and i believe it calls for 10w30?
  6. TROYHASABIGHORN

2022 deletes ETA????/ 2nd gen swap

looking to delete my truck but as of right now it is not possible due to lack of tuning, anyone heard of when that will change?? also anybody done the 2nd gen swap?? what setup did you go with?
  7. TROYHASABIGHORN

Recon led cab lights

I am trying to replace my yellow cab lights with recon led cab lights and i am having issues installing them. when i tighten them down they pop out everytime. anyone else have this problem? i cannot find a video of a install. any help would be appreciated..
  8. TROYHASABIGHORN

lets see some amp powersteps!

i am in the market for some amp steps for my ram, anyone have some experience with them? XL or regular version?
  9. TROYHASABIGHORN

post pics of you 2-2.5 level/ new member!

I have a 2022 2500 with a 2.5 level, currently running 35x12.50x20 cooper stt pros. I am not happy with the noise and the low mpg, also the scrub on the radius arms. Was thinking of going to a 285/65/20 or 295/65/20. what size/brand tires are you running????