Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

***SOLD***: RSI SmartCap Evo Sport for short bed (Littleton, CO)

Update 10/17/23: I'm in Littleton, CO now (not Olympia, WA). Bed cap is now for sale. Still in like-new condition, no problems with it whatsoever. Update, 9/18/23: I have to delay this sale. My wife and I unfortunately need to travel quickly for a family medical emergency. I'll be using my...
  2. L

***SOLD*** For Sale: 2019+ OE White Fender Flares, set of all 4

Set of all 4 OE white fender flares from a 2022 3500 CCSB. Removed from truck with less than 400 miles on the odometer; flawless condition. All mounting clips included. These flares have the locating pins on the back for the alignment holes in the fenders. If your truck doesn't have the...
  3. L

2022 3500 HO on order!

Greetings, HD Ram Forum! My name is Matt. I placed an order last week for a 2022 3500 6.7L HO 4x4 Limited in bright white. Night Train, Snow Chief, and a few other goodies. I'll post pictures once I have it - but that could take several months with all of the production and logistics...