Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

It drives me nuts. I have resorted to leaving the drivers door not-all-the-way latched when I go to drop of my kids at school. In a parking lot it makes people think that I'm honking at them to stop or trying to alert them to something. It's right up there with the Uconnect issues on my "hate" list.
  2. D

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

Yes, it removed the presets after disabling that, and reset the theme again. I just removed the SXM presets all together and no issues since.
  3. D

Truck culture

Something I'd totally do. I'd go for it lol
  4. D

Service esc and Brake light on

That should NOT happen. I'd be concerned if that light comes on when you remove the trailer.
  5. D

Eliminate 3 horn chirp when exiting vehicle while engine running

Hmm. I also have the VSIM connector already. I'm glad I saw this thread, because the dealer had NO idea what this was for, I saw it when I was cleaning my mat one day and it was just dangling down. The repair order just said "Relocated unknown grey connector to proper spot" so when I asked, the...
  6. D

It's the SXM presets usually. I just stopped using the SXM, removed those presets (they deleted themselves) and replaced them with FM presets, no issues whatsoever.
  7. D

115 Volt Auxillary outlet on 2022 2500 Dodge Ram diesel. Night edition

My Big Horn Level A group didn't include the 110 outlet. It was a separate option.
  8. D

I stopped using SXM as well. Out of the 5 presets that show up, the first two for me are FM stations, the last 3 are SXM. I always leave it on FM now, and the 3 SXM presets have not disappeared. Important to note that I never lost my FM presets during this whole fiasco.
  9. D

It made no difference, it appears. After quite a few ignition cycles with no issue, it has started clearing every single ignition cycle now. I'm going to keep trying things.
  10. D

I agree - this shouldn't be a hardware replacement issue. I am refraining from replacing the radio because I'm afraid of my dealer hurting things or making things worse by taking the console apart to replace the radio unit. I did find a piece of info that seemed to help. In the settings, I...
  11. D

Anyone use an online auto refinance company?

Most of the time, you have to make at least a few payments. That's been what I've read when I see the "We will give you money if you finance through us" deals. There is always a catch.
  12. D

I spoke too soon. As soon as I went to lunch after posting my latest update, my presets were gone. Just the SXM ones. I reset them up, stopped to get fuel, they were gone again. Set them up again, went back to work. Left work, and the SXM presets were all gone again. I set them up again, and...
  13. D

Well, my presets have stayed... but my theme just reset back to default. I Think I'll just leave it as-is.
  14. D

Uconnect Battery Warning

This is a common thing, there's a software update to fix it. There's an internal battery for the radio, from what I understand. It's definitely a glitch, along with theme/preset resetting issues.
  15. D

Finally got my truck into the dealer, they flashed it with a new software, and told me if it does it again, they'll replace the radio. So far so good. I can say that with the OTA update a month or so back, it went a lot longer between issues. I will update if that changes, but so far so good!
  16. D

Truck stolen, but recovered

Making me re-think my decision to not renew the RAM app...
  17. D

Welp, my truck sat for about a week and a half while I was on vacation, and the presets were there when I first started it. Parked it after 15 minutes of driving, and after 10 minutes of sitting, I started it again and the Sirius presets were gone and the theme reset to the default. *Sigh*. I...
  18. D

Over a week now, and everything on mine still works fine after the update.
  19. D

Yep, 8.4 Non-Nav. I was sitting getting gas when it popped up for me. But I started driving when it completed, so I didn't get to see the changes. So far so good!
  20. D

The "See Changes" button was completely greyed out for me.