Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

If you ordered from Mark Dodge, how did you get your truck or how do you plan to get it?

Make it back yet? How was the trip and how do you like the truck?
  2. M

If you ordered from Mark Dodge, how did you get your truck or how do you plan to get it?

Holy crap!! I downloaded the MV82 dated July (when my truck came in) and saw the pickup exclusion for non commercial use! Thank you all for this info. I’ll be at DMV this week!
  3. M

Thanks everyone for your input. I hate having the commercial plates and no parkways and no left lane. I guess I need to keep up with the times!
  4. M

Let us New Yorkers know how that works and what you have to do to register it as a passenger vehicle
  5. M

Great!! You’re all set to go there and pick it up! I’m also top tier but I thought maybe you’d have to have something. Wasn’t sure. I’m sure you’ll post when you make it there and pick it up.
  6. M

I don’t have either!! Retired I’m sure you’ll need some proof of income if you’re borrowing any money.
  7. M

So they have a set fee of $425 for documents and compliance. Eventually I received a check for a bit over $100 refund of the charges. I don’t recall if I had a choice of where to pay the tax. If you’re going to register it up here yourself you may have some options. At financing, I just had to...
  8. M

WOW!! Truck just arrived now? That’s an insane amount of waiting. You’ve got more patience than me! So I had paid in full up here, sales tax and all. I financed almost 50k at 0% which was easier than writing a check for the entire truck. They handled that without a problem. Had my temp LA tags...
  9. M

It was slightly past half full on delivery which I assume is about a bottles worth of the blue def. I bought one 0n the trip and used it. Now that I’m home after 1650 miles I’m back at just over half again. So I suppose I used a box full all together. And it’s expensive in a gas station!! Gonna...
  10. M

I only did cause I didn’t want to have to wait for someone to pick me up.
  11. M

I was talking about diesel mileage. I got about 20 mpg Just me. My wife also would have loved to see the fixer upper town if I mentioned it. Hope it is worth the extra ride! And no bed cover. Let me know how the gas economy compares. Safe trip!
  12. M

Thought you were joeycamp, sorry. That’s great what you have in Washington. Enjoy
  13. M

You never realized the signs for NO TRUCKS on the state parkways? 2500’s and up are commercial vehicles. (unless you install a cap and leave it on you can change the reggie) Also no commercial vehicles in the left lane of the expressway. I see many trucks make their way to the parkways and...
  14. M

I did it from Houston. I used Hertz but upon returning I saw signs for 4 other companies. Didn’t pay enough attention to remember them. Very tiny airport in Lake Charles. I stayed 3 nights total on the trip. Filled up 3 times with final fill in Baltimore. Didn’t fill here since prices are so...
  15. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

There was a fat bottomed black one right in front on the sidewalk on Wednesday. Thought it might have been yours but maybe not if you had damage. Sucks that it wasn’t just a bumper replacement. Good luck! They seem on top of everything even how busy they are right now!
  16. M

Flew in Wednesday and got to Mark at about 3? Returned my rental and got on the road later than I thought. Met Aaron,Thomas, and my delivery guy Derek. All super nice people. Went very smooth I’d gladly buy for them again! Expenses haven’t been much. Seems to get close to 20 mpg (Cummins)...
  17. M

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine came in with front and rear bumpers damaged Both had to be replaced. Flying in early tomorrow to drive it 1550 miles home They seem very backed up right now. Hope we all get them by the end of the month!
  18. M

So far I’m thinking first stop in Mobile or Montgomery. Depending on when I get rolling. So that looks like 10 to 65? If you regularly travel the LIE or BQE a rough road is something you’re already used to. The wood would be to give you some weight I assume? Just hoping for mostly dry weather.
  19. M

Where is this? I just finished my financing with the 0% for 36 months and at the agreed price. Don’t let them tell you you can’t do both