Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. gt1guy

Post up them Patriot Blues

Limited Patriot Blue Night Edition.
  2. gt1guy

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

The 7 months of waiting was very annoying. 3 days later, I've completely forgotten about the wait. Funny how that works.:cool:
  3. gt1guy

Got a email from my dealer today that said my truck has finally arrived. Almost 7 months to the day.
  4. gt1guy

Mark Dodge - Out of town delivery

That makes sense. Mark Dodge sells ~500 new vehicles a month. I'd bet trade-ins older than a couple of years are more of an annoyance.
  5. gt1guy

Let’s see your Hydro Blue 4.5 Gens!

I really dig that hydro blue color. I don't remember having it as a choice when I ordered. I went with the Patriot blue. Either one is better than the Smurf blue on my jeep.
  6. gt1guy

Just got back from the dealer to tell him I was heading overseas for the next couple months. While I was there he pulled up my truck and said it shows that it's on a train today heading to port allen. I said " of course it is, cause I'm leaving Saturday, that's how my luck works" He said he'd...
  7. gt1guy

Our trucks are probably parked next to each other. Mine was built 1 April. I'm way past being upset about it.
  8. gt1guy

Dealer says it got to the Tracomex Saltillo yard on 8 April and the status is shipable. ETA was TBD. No change on his end since.
  9. gt1guy

Been waiting for my truck to ship for two months now. The wait has started to get old. Kind of wish I didn't know it was already built.
  10. gt1guy

That's crazy. How is it even possible? I thought I was getting a good deal at a few hundred over invoice. Also, I had never heard of Mark Dodge before joining here and I live in Louisiana. Live and learn I guess.
  11. gt1guy

May I ask what the MD discount is? Seems like they do a ton of volume. What are they charging over their invoice to order through them?
  12. gt1guy

I don't think my wait has been anything out of the ordinary, but the window sticker price was $4780.00 higher than when I ordered it.
  13. gt1guy

Aisin AS69RC

Sorry, no help as per your question. But can you describe the shift you said was hard a bit more? If at 75mph, was it an up shift to 6th, or a down shift to 5th? Wide open throttle?
  14. gt1guy

Received my window sticker from Cryptostickers. Line 916 on the spread sheet
  15. gt1guy

Just got a update from my dealer that my truck has been built and released from the plant. Line 916 on the order tracking Ordered 12/28, D1 3/21 3500, DRW, Limited, 6.7 HO, Mega I'm starting to think this may actually happen.
  16. gt1guy

Just got a text from my dealer. Moved into D1 today. 3C63RRPL8NG235294 At what point in the process does the window sticker and equipment listing become available?
  17. gt1guy

I'll second that thought.
  18. gt1guy

Good to know. Thank you Sir.
  19. gt1guy

Added my info. 3500 DRW, 4x4, Mega, Limited, night edition, 6.7HO Also got the sunroof. I've heard that may add to the time. I hope not. Ordered on 12/28. Dealer says I'm still in "D"