Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Drsuperfly

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Before the 5 1/2 month wait.After the long wait. I still need to have the windows tinted.
  2. Drsuperfly

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I did make it to Mark Dodge and picked up my new Truck. I have been really busy because I live in the area that got devastated by Hurricane Ian but here are some pics of the Indigo/frost interior. It is a beautiful Truck inside and out. BTW I made out ok through the storm, everyone.
  3. Drsuperfly

I sure will once I go pick it up. I am not going to be able to go pick it up for a couple weeks.
  4. Drsuperfly

I finally got the call and my new truck has been delivered on Saturday to MarkDodge. Over 22 weeks from order to delivery.
  5. Drsuperfly

I totally agree on the screen preferences. I also have the exact interior in my 2020 Ram 1500 longhorn and have the 12“ screen as well and I agree that it is awesome and such but have said and thought so many times that with all that space, things could have been laid out much better. I have...
  6. Drsuperfly

Here is the deal Mark dodge quoted and honored for me. I would get with Mark Dodge.
  7. Drsuperfly

I hear ya. Good to know either way. Mine will have the surround view mirrors as well.
  8. Drsuperfly

Awesome. Thanks. Learn something new everyday on here. Great stuff.
  9. Drsuperfly

Is that a feature that comes standard on the upper trim packages with tow mirrors? I had not seen that yet. Great feature.
  10. Drsuperfly

Reordered my exact same truck yesterday through Mark Dodge with an additional savings of right at 9K. Thanks to everyone here who has shared their great experiences with Mark Dodge.
  11. Drsuperfly

Questions for any of those who have purchased a truck out of the state of Florida and live in Florida. Say for example, purchasing from Mark Dodge and registering it in Florida. For sales tax purposes how is this handled? Also if the market value of two trade ins which I would have in the deal...
  12. Drsuperfly

I know it is a lot to consider. I sent an email to Renea at Mark Dodge a while ago and I’ll take it one step at a time and weigh it all out. Thanks
  13. Drsuperfly

Thank you and the others very much for writing back. Thanks for the info as well. My wheels are now really turning and I believe I might just wait until the 23’s are available to order. The good thing is that I am not in a place to where I have to do something in a rush. I had already waited a...
  14. Drsuperfly

Nice Rig. When Dealing with Mark Dodge, how do they evaluate your trade? Sight unseen, pictures, year and mileage and then they honored that? Just curious because I am seriously considering giving them a call and see what they can do because the best I can find anywhere near me is 2k off sticker...
  15. Drsuperfly

I’m fairly new here but still glad you stopped in. I can totally relate to the love you have for your 06 and your new truck and it being worth the wait. I too had an awesome 06 Ram dually and it was the best truck I ever had or knew until I got my 2020 Ram 1500 after not having a truck for about...
  16. Drsuperfly

Sorry. I was not speaking from a legal standpoint. I was only referring to expectations one has when special ordering v buying off a lot, honesty and the rightfulness of some compensation, no matter if it is a sellers market. I hope it all works out for the better, as well. I was not trying to...