Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Cause my old wore out chevy didnt have a fob, just used to hitting the door lock out of habit.
  2. S

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

I hated this feature at first. If I gotta close the door while truck is running I just leave the fob in it. Then today I got out at Lowe's, hit the door lock, closed the door and got the 3 honks. My fob had fallen out of my pocket and went between the seat and console, I did not know it had...
  3. S

Best parking spot for paint job?

2022 Ram, I only have two choices for now for parking at home. May get a carport later. Which would be better in the heat of summer for keeping the paint looking good, park in the sun or under an oak tree? I like parking in the shade but birds dont seem to care if your new truck is under them...
  4. S

Parking Truck Outdoors....critters???

Wife threw out a couple of french-fries at Walmart parking lot the other day, then laid one on the dash, dam birds about broke the window pecking at it.
  5. S

Parking Truck Outdoors....critters???

We have plenty of squirrels and such, have not had any problems with them messing with vehicles. I put out corn for the deer which attracts alot of squirrels. An outdoor cat or two will keep them at bay.
  6. S

recall Z20?

Just had mine done. Took about 15 minutes.
  7. S

Trailer light check

Yeah first truck I have had with the backup camera. Love it.
  8. S

Trailer light check

Had this truck over a month now and just now figured out I have this feature. Guess I need to read owners manual a little closer. Have towed alot and get wife to check lights for me on boats and camper. She just laughed at me when I told her about it. Probably be learning new things about it for...
  9. S

recall Z20?

Dealer called and told me about the recall today. Said dont bring it in yet because parts aren't available yet. Then she checked and said go ahead and bring it, takes about an hour, they can do it with an update. Leaving in the morning to go on a camping trip, may take it when I get back.
  10. S

Anyone use a good step or stool to get into the bed?

I have a plastic step that don't weigh nothing that we used for my wife to get in and out of the cab until I got my running boards. Cheap and easy but its light so if you leave it in the bed it would blow out.
  11. S

My rig; 2022 2500 Limited Mega Cab CTD

looks good. i like the black wheels with the dark colored truck.
  12. S

2022 2500 Bighorn

I was towing my camper and boat with chevy 1500 Z71 with 5.3 liter. 341000 miles on it, it had been a good one but time to upgrade. 2500 Ram with the 6.4 Hemi is definitely better.
  13. S

2022 2500 Bighorn

Well the pic uploads but dont show up when I post it.
  14. S

2022 2500 Bighorn

Trying again
  15. S

2022 2500 Bighorn

6.4 Hemi short bed. I attached pic but it ain't showing up. Hmm
  16. S

2022 2500 Bighorn

1100 miles on it now. Just happened to stop by a dealer and they had just gotten two in, so I bought one of them.
  17. S

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

South Alabama 3.89 for regular 4.89 for diesel
  18. S

New member and new Ram

Hello all. Recently bought a new 2022 Ram 2500 Bighorn with 6.4 Hemi. Will be towing a skiff that it wont know is back there. A 21 ft offshore boat when I can afford the gas, and a 26' camper that's probably around 5500 pounds. Love it so far, 1100 miles on it so far.