Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Getting new TPMS to read

I put new TPMS in my 2020 Ram 5500 Laramie and I can’t get them to read. Any ideas? I bought them off Amazon. https://a.co/d/fgB7Hf3
  2. A

How do Ram headlights compare? Halogen vs reflector LED vs projector LED

what is the cost for the harness to go from Laramie LED to limited adaptive HID LED lights? I already have the OBD MX+ so I just need to buy alpha OBD and the harness from you if I understand this correctly?
  3. A

Can you provide some links or guidance on what harnesses and steps are needed? I have the Laramie LED setup and since I have to replace the passenger side due to an accident I’d like to upgrade both sets.
  4. A

I’m needing to get a replacement passenger headlight assembly and was wondering, in your opinion should I go with factory Limited LED Projector Headlights or aftermarket?
  5. A

If I have factory Laramie LED headlights do I still need a special harness to use the led projector headlights?
  6. A

50 Gallon Tank TSB - 14-002-20

Any idea if the titan tank will fit on my 5500? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

50 Gallon Tank TSB - 14-002-20

Are you saying that you’re replacing your front gas tank with a Titan Tank? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

Dual shank Hitch

Is there a brand other than torklift that makes a dual 2” and 2 1/2” receiver hitch? Asking because TorkLift doesn’t have a product for 2020 Ram 5500. And I’m not driving to Washington to get one made. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Need anything from Tech Authority?

I’d be curious what’s needed to get lane keep assist working on my Ram Laramie 5500. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. A

Ram 5500 body lift

I know on the website, they don’t have anything but factory ride height for the 4500/5500. I did just sent them an email to see what they have. However, doing a build for a 3500 and 6” lift was at $10,600 shipped. Which is probably more than I want to do. Maybe be interested in doing that for...
  11. A

Ram 5500 body lift

This question is specifically will this or will this not work. This would be for my 2020 Ram 5500 Crew Cab Laramie. I’m aware it doesn’t do anything other than tire clearance, which happens be what I want. If there were an aftermarket for a 6-9” lift on 5500 I would go that route. But alas...
  12. A

Screen Protectors

X2 on the cheap $12 one from Amazon. Very satisfied with the product and it has a lifetime guarantee. And if you mess up the 1st install, they’ll send you a new one [emoji1303][emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

OBD2 Scanner Recommendation?

Does this work with Alpha OBD? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. A

I’d be interested in what you get and curious if it works with AlphaOBD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

What about the MX+ ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. A

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

I don’t think it’s derated compared to the 2500/3500 non-HO. They should be the same. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. A

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

I picked up a 2020 5500 Laramie and honestly I think the transmission shifts fine. Only drove in-town and unloaded highway miles. But so far it seems fine. I have the Aisin and 4:89 gears Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk