Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. waveslayer

Your gun is poop

What are you going to load it up with? Even my wholesaler is backorder for over a year for Blackhorn 209 for my muzzy
  2. waveslayer

Your gun is poop

Nice! How's that MPR grouping for you?
  3. waveslayer

Your gun is poop

You should look at a progressive press if it's not too late. That way you can knock out about a 1,000 round an hour. Good luck and have fun!!!
  4. waveslayer

Your gun is poop

What are you going to be reloading for? It's expensive but a fun adventure
  5. waveslayer

Hunting thread

Yep, but getting a Tag is the issue, not the license. Anything over the counter is rough and tough
  6. waveslayer

No banks derringer for 2021+ Cummins?

I don't think that Banks has anything to do with the emissions gig and Cummins. Moat of the trucks are prior to 2019, I'm looking for 2022 plus tunes
  7. waveslayer

No banks derringer for 2021+ Cummins?

Did they release it? Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  8. waveslayer

Your gun is poop

It's amazing how long it takes! It's ridiculous, congrats Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  9. waveslayer

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Mine updated yesterday, what a mess! Temperature for climate control doesn't work, deploying power running boards from the screen stop working. Passenger climate control, touch screen, doesn't work. I call Uconnect, they have no idea Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  10. waveslayer

Hunting thread

No score yet, His main beams are smaller then what we saw, but the freakish nature was hard to pass up. I'll get him scored once I get the horns dried out. The mass was incredible
  11. waveslayer

Hunting thread

Opening morning , about 2 hours into my AZ hunt. Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  12. waveslayer

Anderson WDH w a 38' TT? Edit: Bumper Pull

Mine never has, they must not have torqued it properly.. Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  13. waveslayer

3500 continuous, rhythmic bounce on concrete highway

Won't matter the motor it's the suspension set up. Ride the same stretch in a luxury car, you won't feel it. Ride it in a truck with stiff suspension you will. Same issue with my old chevy, Ford f250, not my Raptor..., did in my Ram, then changed springs and suspension , gone. Sent from my...
  14. waveslayer

Ha ha guys saying that don't know then. Absolutely does upgraded suspension and Springs will solve that! You have HD springs, get some Deavers they are much better over stock. Suspension also helps because it's upgraded low compression , rebound, etc... all Plat a factor over bolt on cheap...
  15. waveslayer

Only ways to fix that would be Deaver Springs, and upgraded suspension Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
  16. waveslayer

Anderson WDH w a 38' TT? Edit: Bumper Pull

I have one and it works great on several TT. Not sure how they fold... it's a chain so yes technically it can fold?.... I haven't had any issues and I have no complaints. I have used an Equalizer in the past and now use Anderson. Just set it up properly and you should be GTG Sent from my...
  17. waveslayer

Are the current RAM Beds Dustproof and Waterproof?

You will want to install this, https://www.amazon.com/ESI-BLOCK-Tailgate-Ultimate-Sidewalls/dp/B00R8KBV9Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?keywords=truck+bed+seal+kit&qid=1697380672&sr=8-9 You will eliminate almost all the dust
  18. waveslayer

Are the current RAM Beds Dustproof and Waterproof?

Biggest thing you'll need to do is seal up the area around the tailgate. I do it on all my trucks and get almost zero dust. There are kits on Amazon Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk