Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Aux switch under hood harness

my connectors are right beside the battery, drivers' side if I remember correctly-can't be missed-grey connector with green plugs in them-2022 ram 3500 CC
  2. R

UConnect Update issues in need ideas, solutions or thoughts

I received a update last week sometime, only reason I know is there was a message on the radio stating I just received and update. I'm hoping someone might have a few answers 1) what was the update for? (several weeks ago I did get the cargo cam update and it now works so it was not for that)...
  3. R

Bug Deflector

I found that on my 2003 3500 (had for 16 years) and 2001 2500 (had for 2 years) and I know I hated trying to get the bugs off the paint before I put deflectors on both. Bugs, when we would go camping, would just sit and bake on while we were in the woods. Getting home a week later made those...
  4. R

Very last step before delivery to MD

My truck arrived in MD and sat in the rail yard for 2 1/2 weeks BEFORE the car carrier picked it up (dealer could not give me any info about that as they are told that it is on the railway but not where) and delivered it 2 days later. When I called the dealer he stated it may take a few more day...
  5. R

Are you seeing more Ram trucks on the road?

Over the past 3 or 4 years, I have started to look harder than I used to because of all the F150 hype about being the best. I do see a lot of fords; many have severe paint, rust or just look worn. It's almost as if they (Ford and Chevy owners) don't have the same love of their truck as Tundra or...