Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BigSexy 64

Uconnect Value Maxed Out

Had a weird thing happen the other day with my radio. Cranked the truck and the radio volume went up to the max. I could turn it down with the volume control knob, but it would go right back to max volume on its own. Got on the internet looking for answers and found several people had...
  2. BigSexy 64

Amp Powersteps $150 Visa

Amp Research is offering a $150 Visa card with the purchase of Amp Power steps between 11/1 and 12/31. Got mine installed yesterday.
  3. BigSexy 64

2022 Power Wagon resonator delete?

Has anyone deleted the resonator but kept the stock muffler on a Power Wagon? I put a MBRP cat back muffler system on mine, but it was too much noise and drone in the cab for me. Put the stock set up back on but I hate the ugly resonator. Since I still have the MBRP tail pipe was thinking of...
  4. BigSexy 64

6.4 Cat Back Exhaust

I have a MBRP #S5149AL 4" cat back exhaust fir sale. Had it installed on my 22 PW 6/17 had it taken off and stock reinstalled 6/21. Was too loud for me. Prolly just too old. Cost $450 selling for $250. Anyone in the Memphis, TN area interested let me know. Thanks.
  5. BigSexy 64

6.4 Cat Back Exhaust

Ive got a MBRP #S5149AL 4" cat back exhaust I put on my 22 PW on 06/17/22 and took it off and back to stock 06/21/2022. Was just too loud for me, guess Im too old! Paid $450 sale it for $250 if anyone in the Memphis, TN area is interested.