Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 1

New RAM Owner PDI Checklist and FAQ

I picked up my Power Wagon a week ago. Today I remembered reading a post about fuses not being properly inserted. I checked my fuses and all of the smaller fuses were not completely inserted. The larger block looking fuses were fully inserted.
  2. 1

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Line 1317- Power Wagon Level 2. Ordered March 15, 2022. Delivered to dealer May 26, 2022. Picked up June 3, 2022. Just in time to go fishing.
  3. 1

Power Wagons On Order

Me too. RamChat provided a delivery date of between May 24 and May 30. Hope they are right, and there will not be any shipping damage.
  4. 1

Power Wagons On Order

I’m not sure how they figured it out. I have checker the cryptosticker.net site every day and noticed I moved to “build sheet found” but never saw my name in the list below that. I thought he was talking about me because I was the only one on the list who ordered a Power Wagon on 3/15. Maybe...
  5. 1

Power Wagons On Order

Saweeet! I WAS lucky! Thank you!
  6. 1

Power Wagons On Order

That may be me. Not sure. Don’t know what EL means either. I looked up the code on the sheet. Saw the “E” but not the “L.” Apparently it’s a good thing!
  7. 1

22 Power Wagon Build Update

Lookin very nice!
  8. 1

Aux switches passthrough

That was a very helpful video. Thank you for posting.
  9. 1

Price negotiated from MSRP

Sorry about that Rob. Doing too many things at once. Irvine.
  10. 1

Paint Protection

Sounds good. Last year I was fishing with my son on a trail in the Sierra mountains and met a guy who came from the opposing direction. Let me just say, there was no way in hell it was going to buff out. His truck was destroyed. He was irritated, but happy to be fishin!
  11. 1

Paint Protection

Did they pay you to say this? LOL I need it? How expensive is it?
  12. 1

Paint Protection

First I have heard of it but I looked it up after your reply.
  13. 1

Paint Protection

Did you go with Tracwrap? If so, how does it hold up to the branches? Was your paint damaged or have you had to replace it? Did you install it yourself? Did you leave it on or remove it after your off-road/hunting/fishing trip? Thank you for your input.
  14. 1

Paint Protection

Ordered a new Power Wagon in March. Any suggestions to keep the sagebrush and tree branches from scratching the hell out of the paint? Never had a truck with ceramic coating, but I wouldn’t imagine that would work.
  15. 1

Hunting thread

Ordered a new Power Wagon in March. Any suggestions to keep the sagebrush and tree branches from scratching the hell out of the paint? Never had a truck with ceramic coating, but I wouldn’t imagine that would work.
  16. 1

Power Wagons On Order

Send it!
  17. 1

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Power Wagon Level 2 here. Ordered 2.15. Hopefully my wagon is in line. Thanks for the update.
  18. 1

Thank you, I appreciate your help. Just wanted to make sure I did not inadvertently click something I was not supposed to.
  19. 1

Every evening I check the orders updated over the previous 24 hours and the majority of the list appears to be Jeeps. Did I do something wrong. I checked my VIN and believe it is accurate. Thank you.
  20. 1

A.R.E. Canopy - Dodge 2500/3500 - $2,500

I apologize. I ordered a Power Wagon, not the 8’ bed.