Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CurtJ

2021 Power Wagon Height

Looking at trading my 2019 2500 4x4 BigHorn Cummins for a 2021 Molten Orange 75th PW. My question is, will it fit in a garage with normal 9x7 doors? Dealer does not have one on the lot and will have to dealer trade if they can. Just want to make sure it will fit in my garage before I commit...
  2. CurtJ

Update on my Heated Seats Issue

So, the dealership replaced all the heating elements in both seats today, both the seat part and the lower lumbar part. They said all was good and gave me a paper from FCA stating the temps and operation of the heated seats. Low setting it said 100.4 and high setting 107.0 and it also said that...
  3. CurtJ

Update on 2019 RAM 2500 BigHorn CTD Tranny Recall, Engine Calibration and my other issues.

Hey everyone, Just picked my truck up from my dealer and they did the Tranny recall and reflash on my 2500 CTD Standard 68RFE and I can say that I am noticing much improved shift points! Before the reflash it would lag and drag and shudder when it would shift, now it’s like bam, bam,bam.....:-)...
  4. CurtJ

Heated seat issues

Is anyone else having issues with their heated seats just being Luke warm on the highest setting? Have a case opened for this issue and dealership said they checked it out and all is normal. Said they shot it with a heat gun and the temp of the seats were 90 degrees on high setting. This is on a...
  5. CurtJ

2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

Was just informed that there is a new recall on some 2019 Ram 2500 with the CTD VB6 is the # This is getting ridiculous!