Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Now to get my tie downs mounted. It’s crazy how much of an upgrade the new truck is.
  2. N

It got here today.
  3. N

Mine shipped on the 8th, then again on the 10th. Arrived in OKC on the 15h, unloaded from a train on the 18th and now just waiting on a truck to bring it two hours to the dealership. I keep seeing them unload load after load of trucks. Hopefully mine isn't too much further behind..
  4. N

False alarm apparently. They said "Cheque" and my wife heard "Truck". We sold them a Jeep Gladiator last month, they had a check for the difference. Either way, our truck was dropped in OKC this morning. Just waiting on a transport to bring it to Tulsa
  5. N

Truck came in today, going to get it either tonight or in the morning.
  6. N

Mine shipped Friday, shows 8/15 for delivery. Mine's only going to OKC though, so I expect it'll be way sooner.
  7. N

Woo, finally shipped out yesterday.
  8. N

I feel like I watch this far too often.. lol
  9. N

KZLD since March. Did just get some sort of release though. Finger's crossed it ships before too long.
  10. N

So updated from the dealer. My truck is still KZLD, but notes added to the order last week. Something along the lines of "Hold Released, Factory Program Resolved". Dealer said they'd never seen that before (Oh how often I hear these words). Not sure what it means, but sounds like my truck...
  11. N

Ironically, it just has to go to OKC. I think it's one of the major stops they make.
  12. N

About to hit six months myself, almost three months waiting in the mixing yard. I'm starting to wonder if DRW is what's delaying some trucks longer than others, maybe they're harder to ship? Seems like more SRW's make it out soon after being built.
  13. N

your truck is probably sitting next to mine. Ordered 1-29, Build 3-25, TBD Since. I was going to sell my truck, glad I didn't.
  14. N

Mine's been KZLD for three months. "Waiting in the mixing yard, no ETA"
  15. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Looks like we where neck and neck out of the factory, my order was 5 days after you, built a day later maybe. Mine's also only going to OKC, so won't take long on a train once it's finally goes.
  16. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

KZLD for me, no ETA. Sitting since around the same time. I wonder if they came up missing a badge or something around that time? Order a Laramie?
  17. N

My truck (1120) is in KZLD and has been in KZ since 3-25. Getting sad seeing all these other trucks being delivered.