Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ParkerLewis

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

I'm looking for the part numbers to get black wheel to wheel steps for a 2022 ram megacab like the ones on this truck. Vin: 3C6UR5NL6LG100599 thanks! (Vin is a 2020)
  2. ParkerLewis

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

This is from my 2017 that I swapped console to a jump seat. The seat is from a 2019 and had the power outlet. My 17 didn't have the right harness to make the power outlet work and I also needed a spot to install my rear seat heaters. So I made my own rear plate and glued it in place of the power...
  3. ParkerLewis

MegaCab Running Boards/Steps

Those look nice! Got a straight side shot? Hoping to get some that go back far enough to reach over side of bed. Had oems on my 17 and used them a ton. Also come in handy to wash/dry/wax roof. Not a fan of the power steps.
  4. ParkerLewis

MegaCab Running Boards/Steps

Did you ever find a part number? I am in your same position... Looking for the black wheel to wheel steps on mega 3500.