Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. snlsmith

2022 Bed clearance to 5W body

Just picked up my 2022 Laramie 4x4 CC with the max tow package that includes the 30k hitch. I hooked it up for a test run and there is only about 6" of clearance (max) between the bed and the trailer body. Seems like there should be more clearance than that for when you are going over uneven...
  2. snlsmith

Can the beeping when in Reverse be turned off?

When picking up my truck from the dealer, he pointed out the beeping when the truck was put in reverse, like commercial trucks have. When I asked if it could be turned off, he thought it could, but we couldn't find it in any of the settings. My truck sits outside our bedroom window, so the wife...
  3. snlsmith

Pre-pick up paperwork completion

Since a lot of ya'll travel to get your trucks, figure there is a lot of familiarity here with the subject. My dealership is 2-1/2 hours away, so I would like to get it all taken care of prior to driving down, so it is just walk-thru, inspection, and drive away. 1. Were you able to complete...
  4. snlsmith

My 42 week order (so far) wait is almost over

I am on my 4th Dodge/Ram (Dakota, Durango, 1500, 1500), with my current one being a 2015 Lone Star with 157k+ miles. I had been towing a variety of trailers, with the last one being a 21' Toy Hauler. The truck had no issue pulling it, but we have now upgraded to a 43' Fifth Wheel, which required...