Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Oscar the grouch 2022

Tpms threshold

Anyone in the Wisconsin area have any idea on how to the lower the factory 75psi front/80psi rear tpms thresholds? I have heard that AEV module can take care of this. What’s the pros and cons of the AEV vs alpha obd?
  2. Oscar the grouch 2022

Oem factory flares. Spat or no spat.

I currently have a 2022 ram 2500 tradesman that I will be adding the Oem factory flares to. I know I heard that I might have to change the spats to accept the the flares. Has anyone ram into this problem? If ur running the factory spats without flares how much trimming would you have to do/will...
  3. Oscar the grouch 2022

New Wisconsin member.

Just bought my very first brand new truck. Ordered it in June of 2021 got it in Dec. 2021. 2022 ram 2500 crew cab Cummins olive green pearl tradesman. Purpose for the truck is a daily driver and tow rig. Reason I went with the tradesman is the higher towing capacity (why I went with the rear air...